Shorty (II)

N

N.M

[MALE Y/N]
••••••••••••

Y/N

Offset and I walked out the barbershop after getting fresh cuts. Once we left there we went to go get some food for our girls. Onika had texted me earlier that she wanted me to come over. I just figured that she'd probably want food since she always does.

That day I met her at the store had to be one of the best days that a nigga ever had. I knew I wanted her the moment I seen her. I'm just happy that she decided to give a nigga a chance.

She different from any other girl that I been with. I really like her for real. I'd be damned if I fuck around and mess this up. When we pulled up I walked straight inside cause I don't give a fuck about knocking. 

I figured that she was in her room so I put the food down on the table and went that way. I opened her door and seen her snuggled up in the blanket watching some random show.

She looked up at me and twisted up her face. "Who the fuck told you to get a haircut? What bitch you tryna look good for?"

"Damn I can't look good? I ain't do all that when you got your hair done yesterday and I paid for it." I say closing the door behind me.

"I know and I look real good. Thank you again daddy." Onika replied.

"You welcome baby. I got you some food." I respond getting in the bed.

"You must want something." She said grabbing on to my chin hair.

For some reason she has a habit of either pulling or playing with my facial hair. "Why every time I do something for you that means I want something? I just do shit because you my girl and you deserve it."

"So I'm your girl now?" Onika asked.

"You know damn well you are. Don't start asking stupid questions." I respond.

She rolled over on top of me laying her hands on my chest. I gripped her ass and to my surprise she let out a low moan. Her freaky ass likes shit like this.

"You nasty." I say.

"And you like it so shut up." Nic said.

"You gon make me?" I smirk.

_________________

"Stop running Nic." I say smacking her ass.

Her face was deep into the pillow as her huge ass was poked in the air. I slid in and out of her with ease. Shorty wet as fuck. She got that good pussy.

"I-I can't take it. It's t-too big." Onika stuttered.

"You gon take this dick baby. I know you can." I reply.

I spread her legs further apart before pushing myself all the way in her. I know I'm deep as fuck.

"Fuck." She moaned biting the pillow.

I gripped her waist as I started to dig deep. Her ass jiggled with every thrust. The sound of our skin slapping getting louder with each stroke.

I went a little faster making her damn near scream into the bed. I watched myself slid out of her as she was creaming all over my dick.

I'm still not done with her. I kept going despite her cries for me to slow down. Onika got the type of pussy that'll make a nigga cum quick. I don't need that to happen right now.

Instead I pulled out and attached my lips to her swollen clit. I could tell she wasn't expecting that. My baby taste so damn good.

I spread her ass cheeks apart as I ate her out from behind. I was going to her work on her. Eating her like it was my last meal. I licked up and down her pussy before sucking on her clit. I entered two fingers in her dripping core making her body jolt.

She moaned something that was completely incomprehensible. She reached back and grabbed my hand to try and get me to stop. Unfortunately for her, I don't know what stopping means right now.

Her legs started to shake turning themselves into jello. There was another scream before I felt a wave of wetness all over my tongue and fingers.

I hope she don't think it's over because it's far from over. Onika stayed in position and I got up sliding myself back into her. I licked my fingers enjoying her sweet taste while I went back into maniac mode.

"F-fuck daddy s-stop. I-I can't take i-it." Onika said.

She's a stuttering mess. I got her right where I want her. I actually find this amusing. It's also a great scene to see. Her curly hair covering her face. Her knuckles turning colors from how hard she's gripping the sheets.

Her huge ass in the air with that flawless arch of hers. I'm lucky as fuck for real. Not to only be in this position but to have Onika period.

"Crazy how you talk the most shit but can't take dick. It's okay baby girl, I'ma make you take it." I say.

I got back into a fast paced rhythm. I'm really killing her pussy. As I should to be honest. The only problem was that I felt my own orgasm coming. Her pussy is just too damn good.

She's a whole trap for real. A gorgeous woman that has a beautiful smile, big boobs, a fat ass, and good pussy is the definition of a trap. But it's a trap that I'm willing to get caught in.

I knew that she knew I was about to cum. She started doing that kegel thing. It's when a woman tightens their walls. She trying to force the cum out of me. Onika is a dangerous motherfucker.

I thrusted into her a few more times before feeling her wet up my dick more than before. She was squirting all over me and the bed sheets.

"Damn Nic." I say biting my lip.

The view is unreal. I felt myself twitch inside of her before getting the feeling of relief. My load shot deep inside of her. I pulled out slowly watching some my cum drip out of her core.

I laid down next to her as she tiredly got into a more comfortable position. It was hot as fuck in this room. I don't notice that until now.

"You okay?" I asked Onika who laid there looking lifeless.

"Mhmm." She mumbled.

I pulled her into me wrapping my arms around her. I know she about to be knocked out soon but before that we need to shower.

"Come take a shower with me." I say.

"I can't even feel my legs. I don't like you right now." Onika said.

"Really? Cause I love you girl. Now come on." I respond picking her up.

I carried her to the shower and decided that probably best if I just run her a bath. I know her legs gon be sore as fuck.

"What you mean you love me?" Nic asked.

"Exactly what I said. I ain't stutter shorty." I answer helping her in the tub.

She grabbed me by my facial hair using whatever strength she had left to kiss me. I kissed back like always. I love her lips. Both sets if we being honest.

"I love you too." Onika said making me smile.

She's really my shorty for life. I'm so glad I seen her at that damn store.

__________________

I'm thinking of making a Marsai Martin book or adding her to this one.....actually I might do both because I'm really in love with that woman

Not Proofread

Until Next Time