Spring Break

Premium_french_fry I've been seeing your requests....I made this just for you

I made this just for you

Margot Robbie

_____________

Y/N

It was finally that time of the year. Spring break. I needed this time off. College is cool but all these essays lately have been killing me. Especially these 1500 words and up essays.

Every break that we get I normally fly out to spend time with my family. This year is different. I love my people but I see them all the time. Aubrey had asked Travis and I to spend the break with his people.

We all met freshman year and we're now a few months away from graduating. Once we met it's like we never went separate ways. They basically became the brothers I never had.

Travis is from Houston. He brings the southern and country shit to the group. I'm from the Bronx, home of some of the most famous people. Like Cardi B and Jennifer Lopez.

As for Aubrey, that nigga is from Canada. We don't really talk to each other about our families too often. But I do know that he got adopted by some white woman when he was six.

His actual mother passed away and his father wasn't in stable condition to properly take care of him. His father is better and more present now, apparently.

I actually would love to meet his mom. Aubrey's mannerisms do give white girl. I just want to see why he's that way before I start calling that nigga gay.

Since Travis and I have never been to Canada, we agreed. My people will be just fine waiting until the summer to see me. I love 'em and all but I ain't turning down going somewhere I ain't ever been.

We had landed a little while ago. Right now we're in a Uber on the way to Aubrey's people place. Travis was asking a whole lot of stereotypical questions but I don't blame him.

"Do she season her food?" Travis asked making me chuckle.

"Nah nigga you gotta ask the deep questions. She be putting raisins in her potato salad?" I say.

"She be stocking up on mayonnaise? She probably put that shit in everything, don't she?" Travis questioned.

"Can y'all not do this? She isn't some average stereotypical television white woman." Aubrey said.

"Okay, Drake." I mumbled.

Travis tried to silently laugh but failed miserably. We all ended up laughing but stopped once we pulled up to the house.

"Damn nigga, is she rich?" Travis asked seeing the house.

The gates opened up slowly letting us in to the huge gated property. Oh nah, this lady rich like a motherfucker. She got bank.