Baby Mama

Chloe Bailey

Chloe Bailey

________________

Y/N's P.O.V

I grabbed my keys preparing to leave the house. Actually I been ready to leave but I been stuck arguing with Jasmine this entire time. Jas is my girlfriend who dislikes my baby mama.

I be seeing where she coming from most times but as of lately she's doing too much. She swear up and down that Chloe still want me. I don't know how many times I gotta say that it's nothing like that.

Chloe and I started out as high school sweethearts. After we graduated, we had a son together. Shortly after he was born, we kinda just grew apart. Or at least Chloe grew apart from me.

Her career started taking off and I didn't matter to her anymore. She was out doing her and taking advantage of her celebrity status. I'm not mad at her for it. It is what it is.

Years later, I'm a celebrity my damn self. Having a hectic schedule, I understand. But once I came up I never treated my peers like they didn't matter. In fact the people that were there for me, I repaid them in the biggest way.

This arguing shit with Jas tho is stupid. The point she's trying to make is fucking stupid. I'm not doing this today. She always gotta problem when it comes to me being there for my family.

"Jasmine please shut the fuck up. I don't give a damn about whatever problem you think you have with Chloe. Today is my son's birthday and that's all that fucking matters to me right now." I say and leave the house.

The party was being held at Chloe's house. I went straight there, not even worried about Jasmine anymore. She's the least of my problems.

When I got to her house, I went straight to the backyard. I placed his presents in the right area. The entire backyard was designed in a Ninja Turtle theme. It's something that Chloe and I did together since that's what he's been obsessed with.

"Hey baby boy. Happy birthday." I happily say to my now six year old son.

He hugged me excitedly. "Thank you. Mommy wants you."

I put him down and he ran off to play with his friends. I walked over to Chloe to see what she wanted.

"What's up?" I ask.

"You know you're late, right?" Chloe asked.

"And why you think that is?" I respond with a question. 

"I don't understand why you still with her. She ain't nothing but drama." She said shaking her head. 

"I'll never understand why y'all won't get along. What's even the issue?" I ask.

Chloe sat down making me sit across from her. "She has an issue with me. She don't respect me. For that reason alone, I won't respect her. Why would I respect someone who can't even do the same?"