For Everybody

[REQUESTED]

L.H

crazy transition warning ⚠️

________________

"Why you turning down all these women?" Drake asked.

"Cause I don't want these damn women. Nigga I'm not you." I reply.

"Bro it's a party filled with the baddest celebrities. Go talk to Lori Harvey or something." Travis said.

"Nigga Lori Harvey? I just turned down Ryan Destiny and you think I'ma go spit game to Lori. She's for everybody." I say.

"Isn't everybody for everybody? Just fuck her and go about your business. What's the worst that can happen?" Drake asked.

There this nigga Aubrey go. Tryna be a preacher and shit. He swear he be knowing shit but in reality, he be sounding like a damn fool.

What the fuck do I look like messing with Lori Harvey anyway? I see too much shit about her in the media. She's with someone new every three weeks.

"Don't listen to that nigga. I felt the same way about Kylie until I listened to him. Now we got two kids together." Travis said.

"Well ain't nobody about to be having kids. I damn sure ain't taking advice from him. He don't even know how to keep a relationship." I reply.

"Whatever." Drake mumbled.

"Y/N." I heard from none other than Jordyn Woods.

"Hey Jordyn." I say.

"Come with me. My homegirl is dying to meet you." She said dragging me away.

"Who is your homegirl?" I ask.

To my surprise it was Lori Harvey herself. Them being friends makes a lot of sense. I don't have an issue with Lori. I don't even know her for real.

I only know what the media says about her. Which is why I need to stop being so damn judgmental. I already know how the media works. I've had my fair share of bad media headlines. A lot of it is always false.

I decided to be nice. Not like I had a reason to be mean anyway. Although I will say Lori is an eye opener. She's really pretty.

"Y/N, this is my girl Lori. She's been talking about seeing you all night." Jordyn said whispering the last part to me.

Lori eyed me intensely before giving me a hug. "It's really nice to meet you."

"Likewise." I said as we pulled apart.

Jordyn looked at me and then Lori with a slight grin on her face. "How about we play some games?"

We followed Jordyn as she led us to a pool table. Her man, Karl, was over there. He's a pro NBA player for the Timberwolves. I dapped him up and we got into a conversation.

Karl suggested that we play pool. I was cool with it. I'm pretty good at it. Drake and I normally gamble while playing this. I guess they wanted to play teams.

"I've never played pool before." Lori said.

"Luckily you got one of the best pool players I've ever seen on your team." Karl spoke.

"I got you. I'll teach you how to play." I say.

Although I'm better than Jordyn and Karl, they still have the advantage over us, because they both know how to play. I was teaching Lori as we went along. 

"Pool is a power game. It's not as strategic as people make it seem. It's all about how much power you hit these balls with. Like for example, I don't need to hit this ball with too much force since it's right in front of the pocket. But say if I did, I could potentially somehow miss and hit another ball that could go in." I explain.

I stood behind her and showed her the best way to hold the cue stick. Being this close, I was able to smell her. She smells really good."Now go for it."

I stepped back and watched her while sipping on my alcoholic beverage. Jordyn came over with a weird smile. "Lori is a nice girl, isn't she?"

I looked away from Lori to look at Jordyn for a second. "Whatever you trying to say just say it."

"I'm trying to put y'all on. She asked me to help her out. My girl been eyeing you for a minute now." She replied.

I chuckled. "You think I want to be her next victim? We'd be together for a month at most before she eyeing somebody else."

"Don't do her like that like you haven't been with a lot of people before. There was Zendaya, Kehlani, Teyana Taylor, Chloe Bailey, Ella Mai, Saweetie-"

"Okay I got it." I interrupted before she said anymore names. "I'll see how it goes."

She clapped her hands excitedly before going back to her man's side. We played a couple rounds of pool, Lori getting better as went along. She's really cool and I like that.

When we finished, we sat around and talked. It was a booth but there wasn't any seats left. So Lori took it upon herself to sit on my lap. I didn't mind too much.

Not until she started moving around a lot. It feels like she's doing this shit on purpose. My dick has a mind of its own so she really gotta chill. I wrapped of my arms around her to stop her movements.

Before I could move my arm back she held on to my hand, keeping my arm in place. Lori still kept moving around on my lap.

I'm about to take Aubrey's advice in a minute if she don't stop.

__________________

"Shit." Lori hissed as I slid into her wet pussy.

She in fact did not stop so what's happening now is something she started. After awhile we left the party and now we're at my house.

Crazy how I was talking the most shit about her and now we fucking. Such a full circle moment. I see why these niggas be geeked about her though. She's pretty with good pussy.

I stroked in and out of her at a nice pace. I spread her legs further apart to get deeper into her.

"Fuck." I moaned.

While I was doing my thing, she pulled me down and kissed me. Mid kiss I began jackhammering into her. She wasn't even able to kiss back anymore. Her eyes rolling to the back of her head.

Sweat dripped off my face as I was really giving her the business. I used my thumb to rub circles on her clit. Lori whined as she tried to push me away.

I grabbed her both her wrists with my free hand and pounded in and out of her. Her legs started shaking violently. A few more strokes and she squirted all over my bed.

I felt my own orgasm building. It didn't take long before my cum filled up the condom. I threw it in the trash before getting myself back together. I may have been wrong about her. I thought she was for everybody when that's not the case.

She's for me.

__________________

I've been procrastinating.....I'm sorry.

Not proofread

Until Next Time.