Let Them

Beyoncé

Beyoncé

_____________

Beyoncé

I grabbed my suitcase, entering the large cabin. It is cold as fuck out here but nonetheless it's beautiful. A big group of my friends, including my siblings, decided to spend December in Tennessee. Gatlinburg to be exact. We all just need a break from college.

We could've gone anywhere but everyone chose to spend time in a cabin in the woods. I don't think any of them seen the movie on why you should never go to a cabin the woods.

Even though there were many rooms, there still had to be two people per room. Instead of people arguing over that, we had put our name on a paper and put it in a hat.

The girls consisted of myself, Solange, Megan, Robyn, Diamonté, and Nicki. Solo and I's long time friend Keith had his friends, who we're all cool with. In fact majority of us have some type of crush on them.

(A/N: Keith is Keith Powers)

Besides Keith, it was Rakim or Rocky, Pardi, Quavo, Wayne, and Y/N. Although Y/N isn't a guy, she's one of the guys. Out of all of them, she's the closest to Keith. Basically his best friend.

Back to when I said we have crushes on them. I have one on Y/N. Robyn likes Rakim, Diamonté likes Quavo, Nicki likes Wayne, and Megan likes Pardi. I think Solange and Keith have been feeling each other for some time now.

Now it was time to see who would be roommates with who. Nicki was in charge of pulling names from the hat, but to me she looked suspicious about it.

"Megan, you're with Pardi. D is with Qua'. Wayne is with me. Rih is with Rocky. Solo is with Keith. Which leaves Y/N and Yoncé." Nicki said.

I'm one hundred and ten percent sure those were not the pairs she pulled but whatever. Arguing over who got what rooms wasn't going down either as every room is basically the same. Each room has a king size bed with its own bathroom.

"You don't snore do you?" Y/N asked, as we settled into our room.

"No, do you?" I replied.

"Nah, but if you did you'd be sleeping on the floor." She answered.

I chuckled. "You'd be on the floor before me. I'm in control here."

"Oh word? Who told you that?" Y/N said.

"Me." I say.