My Brothers GF (II)

Halle Bailey

Halle Bailey

_______________

Halle [Two Days Later]

Today we were going out to explore the island. I was quite excited as I've quickly grown a liking to Hawaii. I've also grown a quick liking to Y/N.

The other night, as I admitted to her, was the best night of my life. I just felt so happy and carefree. It's been a long time since someone or something has made me feel like that. She made me feel that.

Darryl and I have been getting into it lately so spending that time with her, really took a lot of stress off of me. I don't want to get too deep into it but he his ex, Rubi Rose, exposed him.

Apparently he's been hitting her up in the dm. They've been entertaining each other all on Twitter. It's actually very corny. Y/N in the other hand isn't corny. She's never had those type of scandals because she doesn't put herself in those situations.

If I'm not mistaken I think she used to date Kehlani. She never publicly embarrassed her by entertaining other women. Or even by tweeting embarrassing shit. Even when they broke up, because Kehlani apparently cheated, she asked for everyone to respect Kehlani still.

Darryl would never. Let's say that was us, he would feed into the drama. I'm convinced he likes drama and that's never been me. I know shouldn't feel this way at all. That's my boyfriend's sister.

It's only day three of this week long trip and I'm already conflicted about something. I need to speak to Chloe. I tell her everything. Maybe she has an answer.

"Hey Halle." Y/N smiled as she walked past me.

I smiled back, mumbling a 'hey'. I was too in awe of her to say anything else. Yesterday we didn't really speak. I think we were avoiding each other.

I know why I did it but I don't know why she did it. I figured our first night here, she had as good of a time as I did. At least I'm hoping she did.

Once everyone was ready, we headed out to the swap meet. Y/N looked good. Her golden skin glowing in the sunlight. Her fresh haircut really pulled it all together. She's very fine.

"You alright?" Darryl asked me as we arrived.

I hummed in response. I don't know why he's acting like we're all good. He's been thinking that everything is fine all morning. He should know that it's not. Then again he never fixes a problem. He just creates more of them.

I was discreetly stealing looks at Y/N as her and Chris goofily played around. They act like children but at the times when it's appropriate. Darryl is just a child no matter what. It's crazy because that's not how he presented himself to me.

"You sure you alright? What's wrong?" Darryl asked, about to make me mad.

"Please leave me alone." I say and walk away from him.