Shorty

N

N.M

•••••••••••••

[MALE Y/N]

Onika

I tiredly plopped down on the couch. My best friend and I have been unpacking all day. We both used to live in New York and decided to move to Atlanta together. We thought that it'd be good to change our scenery.

"Nic, you ain't even do shit. The fuck you tired for?" Cardi said.

(A/N: Cardi and Nicki will never be friends but a nigga can dream 😭)

"I've done more than you. Yo ass too afraid of breaking your nails." I chuckle knowing my best friend loves her some long ass nails.

"We new here. I gotta find a whole new nail tech. They gotta stay fresh until then." Cardi replied.

"Whatever Belcalis. We still going to the store right?" I ask.

"Hell yeah. You think I'm finna be in this house with a empty ass kitchen? You know I like to eat." She answered.

And that's a reason why we get along so well. We both some food addicts. I changed into some sweatpants that clings tightly on to my thighs and ass. I had on a loose shirt and left my curly hair out.

I ain't have make up on or anything because I didn't care. I don't know these damn people out here for all of that. I came back out into the living room to see Cardi all dressed up.

"Bitch we only going to the store. It ain't no fashion show." I say.

"Hoe you never know who you might run into. Gotta be on point at all times. This is our first impression." She said.

She do make a solid point but still I don't really care too much. We got into the car and googled the nearest store. Of course I'm behind the wheel. Cardi cannot drive to save her damn life.

I remember when I tried to teach her and I instantly regretted it. That day had to have been the scariest day of my life. We took notice of our surroundings as we passed by.

No lie it seemed to get more ghetto as we arrived. Not that it scares me or anything. I'm from Queens and Cardi is from the Bronx. But every hood ain't the same and we ain't from here.

It was like a little mini mart. As we got out the car I noticed a nicer one pull up. Nice shiny rims, an amazing paint job, all that stuff. Whoever is in that car gotta be balling.

Once we walked inside, despite it being ghetto, it was actually kinda nice. They have everything in here. Cardi is a big ass child. She was in here riding on the cart like it's a scooter.

We was having mad fun while shopping. It was all good until some nigga started harassing us. He wasn't taking no for an answer either. Nigga wasn't even all that good looking.