Step Mom

M

M.T.S

_________________

Y/N

"I am 23, which means that I am a grown ass adult and I do mean grown. Why am I being forced to do this?" I ask my mother.

"Y/N it'll be good for you to spend time with your father. He wants to see you. Besides since you won't respond to his calls or texts, he's been blowing me up." She answers.

"I love dad, you know that, but he's full of himself. He's always been about his company. I'd bet my life that if I go with him, he's just gonna leave for a business trip. I like being in my own house. It's peaceful for me." I say.

"Just spend a week with him like he wants. There's no harm in that." My mom said.

"This some bullshit." I mumble.

___________

"Thought I would never see you again. You sure don't like to answer your phone." My dad said.

"I just be busy. I have a life of my own you know." I say.

"Does that life involve you taking over the company someday? He asked.

"Pops, we've talked about this." I reply in a warning tone.

As of right I have no interest in running that damn company. In fact I never have. Maybe it'll change when I get older. Or it might not since he loves to press me about it.

"Yeah I know. At least you still have time to think about it." He sighs. "Oh, I want you meet someone."

"This isn't another one of your gold digging hoes is it?" I ask.

"No, and we won't talk about that again. In fact she's my wife. I want you to be nice." He said sternly.

"I don't come around for a couple of months and you suddenly have a wife. And for the record, me and nice don't go together." I say.

How could this man possibly have a wife? He vowed to never get married again after divorcing my mother. Even though he's the one that cheated. Men ain't shit.

But seriously I ain't even know he had a girlfriend. This is my first time hearing of this woman. A little odd if you ask me.

I followed him inside the kitchen where this woman was. I spotted her cutting up some fruit. This bitch badder than a motherfucker.

She gotta be a gold digger. Ain't no way in hell this baggy suit wearing ass nigga bagged her. She's thick as hell in all the right places. Nah something about this ain't right.

She looks really young. My dad is like 46. I knew it was another gold digging hoe. No wonder he turned that down really fast when I asked.

"Y/N, I would like you to meet Megan. My soon to be wife and your step mother. Megan, this is Y/N." My father says introducing us to each other.