Self Pleasure

[REQUESTED]

Yung Miami

__________________

Caresha

I stood in the hallways in front of my locker. I was in a conversation with Jatavia and Santana. Jatavia was talking about Symere, a boy that she has a crush on.

"Uh-uh, not his short ass. Now his bestie, Y/N, that's where it's at." Santana said.

"Ain't you gay though?" I asked.

"She got a dick don't she?" Santana replied in a duh tone.

I don't know what Jatavia sees in Symere. He's short as hell and just not my type overall. Now Y/N is the exact opposite. She's tall and fine as fuck.

She loves to fuck with me all the time. She started messing with me in like tenth grade. We in our senior year and nothing has changed. Somewhere between that time, I ended up catching feelings for her.

I ain't tell her and I won't tell her. It'll just be another thing for her to mess with me about. I don't want to deal with that.

"Don't be talking about Caresha woman like that. You know how she get. It's already bad enough that y'all be flirting in front of her." Jatavia chuckled.

"We do it cause we know it pisses you off. Just tell that girl how you feel. And then get that dick right after." Santana said.

I rolled my eyes at them as I felt an arm go around my neck. Speak of someone and they shall appear. Y/N looked down at me and smiled. I felt really safe and comfortable with her arm around me.

"Careshaaaa." Y/N said dragging out my name.

"Yes Y/N?" I replied knowing that she probably about to start with the bullshit.

"You look good. I like your hair." She said messing with my freshly done braids.

She bit her bottom lip while eyeing me. I don't why but I felt shy all of a sudden. She be making me nervous and shit. "Thank you." 

Jatavia and Santana smirked at each other before looking at me. Sigh, this is gonna be a long day.

_____________________

Once school was over, I spoke to my friends before going home. Y/N surprisingly didn't mess with me as much as she normally does. It actually made me feel some type of way.

When I pulled up to my house I seen the driveway filled with a firetrucks and my mother out on the front lawn.

"What is going on?" I asked confused as fuck.

"Half of the house burned down. We had a faulty electrical outlet." My mom answered in distress.

"You can't be serious." I whispered to myself.