Hurricane

Ariana Grande

Ariana Grande

__________________

Ariana

"Make sure to be prepared. That means have the necessary supplies. Things like a full gas tank, toilet paper, water, candles, and canned foods. Be ready to evacuate if in high flood areas and have a backup plan. We'll keep you updated as California is set to experience it's first ever category five hurricane."

I turned the TV off with a sigh. I wasn't sure what was really going on but I knew that it was serious. Hurricanes and California shouldn't even belong in the same sentence.

I'm not a fan of big storms. It's been raining really hard all day with super strong winds. The power and internet hasn't gone completely out yet. The lights have flickered a few times though.

Luckily I wasn't alone. I am but I'm not. I'm stuck in my home with my best friend, Y/N. But as of lately all we do is argue so even though I'm here with her, she's not here with me.

In fact, I think she barricaded herself in the guest room. I don't even know why we've been bumping heads a lot. It's like we just can't seem to be on the same page with each other.

It's actually stressing me out cause I don't like arguing. Especially with her, she's the last person I want to be at war with. It's also stressful because I have a crush on her. I can't be mad at my baby. 

We had first met back in 2014. We had did Best Mistake for the My Everything album. Meeting in the studio, we instantly hit it off. We've kinda been attached to each other ever since.

We collaborated with each other countless times after that. Appearing on each others albums, tours, music videos, and whatnot. My love for her runs deep. I don't know what I would do without her.

I texted my family, making sure they were okay. As well as posting a quick tweet for all my California fans, telling them to be safe. Once I was done, I went up the spiral stairs.

When I reached the top that's when the power decided to go out. This time it didn't come back. Thank God I kept the flashlight with me. I turned it on, getting out of the dark.

The lighting was now very dim but good enough for me to see. I went down the hallway, finally making it to the room that I believe Y/N is in.

I like the fact that even when she's upset with me, she still comes through for me. When I told her that I didn't want to be alone during the storm, she came to my house instantly. That was a few days ago. Now we're at this point.

I knocked on the door, patiently waiting. Y/N opened it up. She stood there in a plain black t-shirt, grey sweats, and Nike socks. I always get a little nervous around her.

I looked up at her, considering that she's way taller than me. Her face is so sexy, she's just sexy period. Her parents, who I love so very much, really did the thing when they made her. I silently thank them all the time.