Bring It On

S

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

S.K

I'm kinda basing her attitude off her character in bring it on

also crazy transition warning ⚠️

____________

Y/N

"All we did is make it to regionals. This is when the real work gets started. We have a long week ahead of us if we want to make it to Nationals." Chris said

"That means every day after school we gon be in this gym practicing our asses off." I say.

I was the captain of our schools dance team. Chris is co-captain. We went to a school of the arts. It's a college but for artistically gifted kids. Dance is just one of my many talents.

Chris and I are two of the greatest dancers in the country. Yet this year we still faced a great challenge. One of our better dancers graduated last year and this was our first year without her.

I know without her a lot of the competition and judges will be doubting us. Even if Chris and I are so great.

"Damn we gotta be here everyday?" Solange asked.

"You wanna win or not princess?" I replied.

Solange has a crazy attitude. She thinks she the shit and she has good reason to think that. Hell even I think she the shit. That's why I stay flirting with her ass.

Her sister is the one that graduated. One of this teams greatest weapons. Beyoncé was a big key in us making it to Nationals back to back. That girl can dance like I've never seen before. Solange can dance too. She just don't be as passionate with it as her sister is.

"Yeah I want to win but I also have a life." Solange replied with attitude.

Chris took the rest of the team across the gym to finish going over the plans. They already knew what time it is. We go through this all the time.

"Why you always gotta attitude? You need to check that shit girl." I say.

"Why don't you check it for me?" She asked.

She don't know that I will fuck her up for real. I looked at her in all seriousness. "This ain't what you want. Find you something safe to do."

"I am finding me something safe to do." Solange said getting close in my face.

"If you want a kiss then just say that baby." I chuckle.

"I want a kiss." She responded.

"Girl stop fucking playing." I say laughing a little.

Solange will get fucked if she keep playing. I am not the one to joke around with like that. Especially when it's coming from her. I always felt some type of way about her. The whole team noticed that shit.

"Ain't nobody playing with you." Solo said pulling on my shirt.

Alright fuck it. I tried to warn her. I grabbed her face and kissed her. She looked slightly surprised but still kissed back. She got nice lips.

"Now stop playing before I fuck you." I say.

"Bring it on." Solange said with a smirk.

Fuck the rest of this practice.

__________________

"Shit." I moaned as Solange was riding my dick.

We really left practice to go fuck. We snuck away to my truck about an hour ago and been fucking ever since. My backseat has so much space and all of my windows have five percent tint.

I would never guessed that she was a freak like this either. She a little too good at riding me and at sucking dick. I gripped her ass and started thrusting up, meeting her bounces halfway.

"Fuck." Solange moaned biting her lip.

I wasn't trying to bust yet. I wanted her to cum multiple times before me. We both already came once, from head, but I'm aiming for at least two more times. All of that attitude that she be having is gonna get fucked out of her. She be so mad for no reason.

She buried her face into my skin, biting my neck to try and suppress her loud moans of pleasure. I know she's getting tired but I also know she's about to reach her climax.

I thrusted up a couple more times before she released. A wave of her juices flowing out like tsunami. She was soaking my dick up. I know my seats about to be ruined by the time we done.

I know she can take just a little more. I want to push her into overdrive. Make her think twice about having an attitude again. I laid her flat on her back with my dick still inside her.

Her legs were already spread open just how I needed them to be. Her sweet heavenly core was glistening. She pulled me down so that we were face to face, my body hovering over hers.

She kissed me passionately. Like with more passion than how she is with dancing. So that's really saying a lot.

"You know I've been waiting for this for a long time." Solange said.

"Really? I would've never guessed." I respond.

"Why not?" She asked.

"Cause you always got an attitude towards me. Like you just get mad every time you see me." I answer.

"I do but it's because I have feelings for you. I didn't know how to express them so I just settled with being mean to you." Solange replied.

"I like you too Solo." I say kissing her again.

In the middle of the kiss, I started stroking in and out of her. She moaned against my lips but the kiss never stopped. The truck rocked a little as I followed the rhythm of the music playing.

I went as deep as I could go. I want her to feel every single inch of me. The music couldn't drown out the sound of skin smacking against each other or how loud she was starting to get.

Luckily I parked in a deserted area or anyone on the outside would hear everything. I used my thumb to rub circles on her clit. I stopped going along with the music and stroked way faster.

I could feel my orgasm coming. Her warm and wet walls felt amazing. It's a heavenly feeling. "Damn."

"Ooh, right t-there." Solange stuttered.

I kept hitting her spot making her walls tighten around me. I'm about to make her achieve her third orgasm. Her nails dug in my skin, her eyes rolling to the back of her head. My strokes were starting to get less powerful as I was getting close.

Solange groaned as she started to squirt all over me and my seats. I thrusted a few more times before quickly pulling out and nutting on her stomach.

She's very needed on the team. I am not about to take her out the game. I'll save that for another day.

"You think we should head back to practice?" Solange asked.

"Fuck practice. I bet you can't even dance let alone walk." I say.

This is surely a practice to remember. I definitely know how to bring it on.

__________________

I got that Marsai book ready

Not Proofread

Until Next Time