making out after a concert (requested)

"Where are we going?" Lisa questioned as you led her away from the girls and the staff members and down the hall to the dressing room.

You turned the lock on the door before pulling Lisa in for a passionate kiss, making her hum against your lips.

"What is it, darling?" She asked as she brushed her fingers across your back.

"Nothing. I just really love you and I'm proud of you, and I really want you right now."

She smiled brightly at you before putting her lips back on yours for another kiss.

"You know I feel the same way about you, baby girl." She said against your lips.

You pulled away from the kiss a few seconds later and led her over to a chair in the room and you watched her sit down before patting her lap, wordlessly telling you to sit on it.

You didn't waste a second in doing so and immediately sat down on her lap, where she pulled you as close as she could and then pulled you in for a passionate kiss.

This is something you've been doing a lot lately; making out after concerts.

You love your girl so much and she always looks so beautiful but there's something about her stage outfits and watching her from backstage as she performs, most of the time in a very sexy way, and it makes you crave her.

So make-outs after concerts have become a very common occurrence for you two.

"Lisa," You sighed blissfully as she kissed your neck.

"I want you so bad." She whispered against your skin, causing her name to leave your lips once more.

You couldn't resist any longer and put your lips back on hers and as you did so, she tugged at your shirt and pulled it off of your body.

Tossing it across the room, it landed on the floor somewhere, soon joined by her shirt.

You were now even closer to each other, making the bliss you both felt heighten even more.

"My girl," You whispered into her ear before you kissed the sweet spot on her skin, making her eyes roll back. "I love you so much."

"I love you more." She said as she put her lips back on yours for a steamy kiss.

You ran your fingers through her hair and then put your hands on her shoulders, holding her tightly as she continued to kiss you deeply.

"What do you say we get out of here and go back to the hotel for the night?"

"But I'm not finished."

"Neither am I, sweet girl," She smiled as she tucked a strand of hair behind your ear. "I just want to get you somewhere more private."

She paused as she began to kiss your neck.

"Somewhere we can go without any interruptions, where we can make out all night long."

"That does sound wonderful." You agreed and kissed her lips softly. "Okay, let's go."

She chuckled over how excited and how much of a hurry you were in getting to the hotel for the night.

And she couldn't deny that she felt the same.

After all, she was craving you just as much as you craved her.

So she was in just as much of a rush as you.

You hurried to the hotel as fast as possible and quickly checked in before making your way up to the room.

As soon as the door closed, you were lost in a steamy kiss and a few seconds later, your back hit the mattress as Lisa led you to the bed and hovered over you.

You saw the gleam in her eyes and the smirk on her lips as she slipped her hand beneath your shirt, ready to toss it across the room again, just as she'd done earlier.

And all you could do was smirk back at her as the same look appeared in your eyes, both of you knowing that it was going to be a long and amazing night.