she has a bad day (requested)

"Hey, baby!" You greeted Lisa as she walked through the door. "How was your day?"

She let out a sad sigh as she put her bag on the floor and kicked off her shoes.

She stared at you and shrugged her shoulders wordlessly.

"Bad, huh?"

She nodded her head.

"Oh, come here, sweet girl."

She came over to you as you told her to and let you wrap her in your embrace.

She sat on your lap and melted as you put your arms around her and held her tight.

"It's okay." You whispered softly and tears filled her eyes as she began to feel overwhelmed with love from you.

Her bad day had caught up to her and she felt safe enough in your embrace to let all of her emotions out.

So as the tears started to fall down her cheeks, you just held her tight.

"It's alright, baby. I'm here for you." You said quietly. "You can cry it out. It's okay."

She buried her face in your neck and sniffled as the tears fell down her cheeks.

You didn't know what else to do other than hold her so close and keep her warm and close as she cried.

Her day must've been much worse than you originally thought since so many tears were falling from her eyes.

But you didn't mind it at all.

If she needed to cry in your arms for hours to come, you'd just be happy to hold her and tell her how loved she is.

"I'm sorry for crying so much." She said. "I just feel so overwhelmed and my day was just awful."

"Don't apologize, baby. It's okay." You quickly said. "You can cry as much as you need to. I'm not here to judge. I'm here to hold you and love you. Just cry it out, my love. It's alright."

She continued to cry as she held onto you tightly.

She focused on your touch and the soft words falling from your lips and into her ears.

She was starting to calm down a little after a few minutes went by and a shaky breath left her lips before she kissed your neck.

"Thank you for just letting me cry, baby girl. It means a lot." She said as she looked into your eyes.

You brushed your fingers beneath hers and then brushed them across her cheek, drying all of her tears and wiping them all away.

"Anytime, my baby." You said with a little smile. "Do you feel better?"

"Yeah. Thank you, darling."

"You're welcome." You said before kissing the corners of her lips. "Would you like some food? I made dinner."

"I'd love that."

You got up together and made your way into the kitchen as Lisa smiled, swearing that she was just so in love with you.