she walks in on you working out (requested)

"Baby?" Lisa called out as she walked into your shared home.

She closed the front door behind her with a yawn before putting her purse on the table.

After kicking her shoes off and hanging her coat up, she called out for you again.

"Y/N, baby? I'm home!"

She smiled as she waited impatiently for you to excitedly hurry down the stairs to throw your arms around her for a big hug.

It's getting late but you're usually still awake at this hour and on the nights when she's so busy that she doesn't get home until later in the evening or into the night, you usually run downstairs and give her a hug and a kiss.

But it seems that you didn't plan on doing that tonight.

Lisa didn't think too much of it, she figured you just fell asleep early.

So she made her way upstairs, quietly humming along to a song that's been stuck in her head as she took each step quietly.

However, upon making her way down the hall, she heard music being played from one of the spare rooms.

She followed the familiar song until she reached the room across the hall from the bedroom and upon noticing that the door was open, she looked inside.

You were in there singing along to the song that played over the speakers as you lifted some weights.

Lisa hadn't expected to see you working out; she thought you'd be in the bedroom under the covers, sound asleep.

Instead, she was staring at you as you worked up a sweat.

She let her eyes travel across your body and admired how good you looked in your new workout clothes.

She quickly got lost in her thoughts and only snapped out of them when you put the weights back and made your way over to the mat on the floor.

And Lisa was convinced her knees were going to give out on her as she watched you begin to do the squats.

She started to fan herself with her hand and as she shifted around, the floor creaked beneath her feet and finally alerted you of her presence.

"Lili, when did you get home?"

It took a moment for her to feel as though she could form her thoughts and coherent words.

By the time she did, you were hurrying over to her and leaned in to hug her.

"Oh, sorry. I'm kinda sweaty." You said as you quickly pulled away.

"It's fine." She said as she tried to hold back a grin. "You look good."

"I do?" You chuckled. "I feel gross. I'm so sweaty and my hair is such a mess."

She shook her head as she looked you up and down again.

"You seriously think I look good?" You asked with your eyebrows raised.

"Oh, yeah." She quickly said as she bit her lip. "I was standing here watching you work out and... wow."

You giggled as she pulled you into her arms.

"We should go to bed." She said as she continued to check you out.

"If you're tired, you can, baby. But I still wanted to do some more working out. I want to work up a sweat."

She shook her head as she brushed her thumb along your lower lip.

"I didn't mean it like that, darling. I was suggesting we go work out together." She winked.

"Lisa!" You gasped before playfully smacking her arm as her kissable lips pulled into a smirk.

"Okay, make a choice then, baby girl." She whispered as she leaned in to kiss your neck. "You can run on your treadmill, lift some more weights, do some more squats,"

She paused as her hands began to travel across your body and you tilted your head back with a soft sigh of her name as she began to kiss the sensitive spot on your neck.

"Or we can go to bed and work up a sweat together. Your choice, darling. Either way is good with me."

You giggled before pulling her in for a kiss.

She hummed against your lips before you took her hand and began to exit your workout room to go across the hall to your shared bedroom.

"By the way though," She whispered as she pulled away from your lips, gently tucking a lock of hair behind your ear. "I'm proud of you. I know how much you've been wanting to work out more. You said that was your resolution this year."

"Thank you, baby." You smiled as you kissed the corners of her lips.

"And, for what it's worth, you look so hot doing it."

You laughed before she laid you on the bed and kissed you again, swearing that she'd never be able to pull away from you again.