she has cravings (requested)

The feeling of Lisa's lips brushing against your chin and the sound of her softly saying your name made you stir from your peaceful slumber.

"Y/N? Are you awake?"

"Yeah." You mumbled sleepily, keeping your eyes closed. "What is it, baby?"

"I have a problem."

Your eyes flew open as the words left her lips.

"What kind of problem? Are you alright? Is the baby alright?"

"We're just fine." She chuckled as she brushed her hand across her bump. "Well, except for one thing."

"What's that, darling?" You asked as you sat up and turned on the light.

"We're out of ice cream." She said. "I woke up a few minutes ago craving it so badly and I went downstairs to get some but there's none left. We're out!"

"Oh," You said as you rubbed your eyes. "Let me guess. You want me to go and get you some more?"

"I mean, we'd be super grateful if you would." She said as she grabbed your hand, placing it gently on her bump.

It wasn't big yet but it was there and it was perfect.

You're so in love with the little human growing inside of her and there isn't anything you wouldn't do for either of them.

And Lisa knows that.

Hence why she's not afraid to wake you up in the early hours of the morning to see if you'll go and get more ice cream for her when she needs it.

"Please?" She asked.

"How can I say no to my babies?" You asked, making her smile.

"Thank you!" She said as she threw her arms around your neck for a quick but loving hug.

You got out of bed and grabbed a pair of shoes to slip on before you gave Lisa a quick kiss.

"Okay, I'll be back in a bit."

"We'll be waiting." She grinned. "Thank you again. You're the best and we love you lots."

"Yeah, yeah," You jokingly said. "I love you both too. Be back in a few."

You headed out to the car and drove off to the nearest convenience store.

Waking inside, you yawned before grabbing a few containers of Lisa's favorite ice cream.

You went up to the register and paid for it all before grabbing the bag and making your way back to the car.

You drove home, making it back quickly since there was barely anyone on the road.

"Lisa, I'm back!" You said as you stepped back into your shared home.

Lisa came running down the stairs and threw her arms around you once more.

"Thank you again, baby. We're so grateful for you." She smiled and kissed your lips softly.

Going over to the counter, she opened one of the containers and grabbed a spoon from the drawer before digging into the ice cream.

"So good." She hummed. "God, I can't tell you how much we needed this."

"I'm glad you're both enjoying it." You said as you sat down at the counter with her.

She held the spoon out for you so you could have a little taste of the ice cream, which you happily accepted.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome." She smiled before putting more ice cream into her mouth. "Thank you again for going out to get this for us. I know it's early in the morning and you're tired."

"Yeah, but you're both worth it." You said, making her heart flutter. "There's nothing I wouldn't do for you both. I'd do anything for my babies."

You kissed her bump softly, making her giggle as she watched adoringly.

"We love you."

"I love you both more." You said and put your head on her shoulder, happy to keep her company as she ate her ice cream, both her and the baby enjoying every bite.