naps (requested)

"Hello, everybody!" Jennie grinned as the vlive began.

"Hi, blinks!" Jisoo said as she waved at the camera.

"We decided to do a quick little live with you all because we missed you!" Rosé said with a bright smile.

The fans were overjoyed over the sudden and unexpected vlive.

However, Lisa's absence was quickly noticed by the fans.

"Where's Lisa?" Jennie read aloud. "There's a lot of people asking where she is."

"Lisa won't be joining us this time around. She's fine, don't worry! But she's taking a nap with
Y/N." Rosie said.

"She's been doing so much lately on top of all the group activities so we figured that if she wanted a nap, she deserved to take one." Jisoo spoke.

"Do you have any questions for us? It can be about anything! The tour, the recent music video, the new album - anything." Jennie said.

The girls went quiet for a second as they read over the comments coming in.

Chuckles left their lips as they saw that most of the comments were from fans begging to see Lisa and you taking a nap together.

The fans knew it would be the most precious sight to ever witness and so, they wanted a little glimpse.

"Everyone's asking to see them!" Rosé giggled.

"Okay, okay." Jisoo said. "We'll show you but only for a second."

She grabbed the phone and tiptoed across the hotel room with Jennie and Rosie following behind her.

"They're right here." Jisoo said to the camera.

She flipped the camera around so it was showing you and Lisa.

Just as the fans thought, the sight was absolutely adorable.

You were laying on top of Lisa, curled up inside of her hoodie that she was wearing.

Your head was on her chest and Lisa's arms were wrapped around you, both of you breathing softly as you slept together.

"Aren't they so cute together?" Jennie grinned.

"They're adorable." Rosie said as she smiled brightly, loving how happy and content you and Lisa, two of the most important people in her life, were.

"Okay, let's get back to the vlive and other questions." Jisoo said.

A couple of hours went by before you and Lisa awoke.

The girls had finished the vlive at this point but it was trending everywhere on social media.

You saw the number one trend when you opened Twitter, surprised that it was of you and Lisa.

"We're trending?" You told Lisa as she held you on her lap.

"We are? Over what?"

The girls just grinned because they knew what this was about already.

You opened the tag and saw the pictures of you and Lisa napping together everywhere.

"You showed us sleeping?" Lisa asked with a smile.

"Yeah, the fans were begging to see you two." Jennie said.

"You looked so adorable together. We couldn't resist." Rosé said.

Lisa opened up her phone and quickly saved the pictures, secretly setting one as her lockscreen.

"It's gone viral." Lisa said. "Guess they liked it."

You grew a little shy, burying your face in her neck.

"Oh, baby." She chuckled as she put her head on yours.

"I didn't expect people to see me sleeping."

"It's a precious sight. The fans are going crazy over it. I bet Lisa isn't the only one who set it as her wallpaper." Jisoo teased.

"Don't be shy, it's adorable, baby. The fans are saying the sweetest things. They love us together." Lisa said.

You lifted your head and looked through the tweets with her, happy to see that your relationship was so adored by so many.