her tattoos (requested)

"Hey, baby. What are you up to?" Lisa asked as she sat down beside you on the bed.

You didn't respond to her question, too busy staring at the images that popped up on your Twitter tonight.

Someone had posted a collage of your girlfriend's tattoos and to say you were obsessed was a major understatement.

You've seen them many times before since, well, she's your girl.

You live together, you watch her change sometimes, you're intimate - you've had the opportunity to see them many times before.

But no matter how many times you see them, you're always left wanting more and you can never stop admiring just how beautiful they are.

You know some people dislike tattoos but you're not one of those people.

You love and admire the art people decorate their bodies with.

Tattoos are so personal and some of them are so beautifully done that it leaves you in awe; that, of course, including Lisa's.

Seeing that you weren't speaking to her or looking away from your phone, Lisa scooted closer to you and put her chin on your shoulder as she peeked at what you were seeing on your phone.

She giggled as soon as she saw the pictures of her tattoos and then when she looked at you to see you biting your lip and staring intensely at them, she smirked.

"Someone likes my tattoos, huh?" She asked as she pushed your phone away, out of your grip.

You looked at her and quickly nodded.

"You know you don't have to look at them on a phone screen. I'm right here with you. Any time you want to see them, you say the word and I'll let you." She grinned.

You grabbed her hand and since she was wearing short sleeves, it was very easy for you to move your fingers up her hand and to her arm.

Right along her fairy tattoo.

"It's just so pretty." You whispered. "I love your tattoos, baby."

She smiled happily as you kissed her arm, right over her tattoo.

You lifted her shirt a little, exposing her flower tattoo on her back.

You swear every time you see them, you feel a rush of gay panic.

She's so beautiful already and with these gorgeous, delicate tattoos on her skin?

They just make her even more gorgeous.

And you swear that you are the luckiest girl in the entire world to be able to call her yours.

"I love them so much." You whispered as you moved and kissed her flower tattoo, tracing your fingers over the design.

She giggled as you kissed her fairy tattoo once more.

"Do you plan on getting more?"

"I don't know. Maybe." She smiled. "With how you react to these ones, I might have to. Just to drive you even more crazy."

You laughed as you continued to brush your fingers over the flower on her back.

"I'd love it if you did. You always get the prettiest tattoos."

"Maybe we should get one together. Like puzzle pieces or hearts or something." She suggested as you laid down together, gazing into each other's eyes.

"I'll think about it, I promise." You said as you booped her nose playfully.

She nodded and leaned in to give you a soft kiss; one that turned passionate quickly.

And you pulled her closer, enjoying every kiss as you continued to caress her tattoos softly.