calling you Mrs. Manobal (requested)

You stepped into your shared home after a busy day at work.

Your day hasn't been bad but you were under quite a lot of stress since there's so much going on with your job at the moment.

Things are crazy and busy and you were feeling the exhaustion of it all catching up to you.

However, your dress and exhaustion seemed to disappear as soon as you put your things down and breathed in the scent of something delicious coming from the kitchen.

"Lisa?" You called out.

"In here!" She said from the kitchen as you started to walk towards the room.

You saw her standing at the counter and she turned her head to stare at you with a beautiful smile.

"Hi!" She happily greeted.

"Hi, baby. What's that delicious smell?" You asked.

She made her way over to you and gently grabbed your hand to lead you to the table.

She had you sit down before going back to the counter and then returning to your side.

"For you, Mrs. Manobal," She said as she placed a plate of food in front of you.

It was your absolute favorite meal and your heart melted as you realized that she'd made it just for you, knowing that it would make you feel better.

But you could barely focus on the delicious food in front of you as it sank in that she'd just called you by her name.

"Did you just call me Mrs. Manobal?"

"Yeah. Is that alright?" She asked as she pulled a chair up beside you.

You laughed before throwing your arms around her and leaning in for a loving kiss.

"Yes! I love the way it sounds." You grinned. "You should call me that more often."

"Yeah?" She smiled as she brushed a strand of hair behind your ear. "You like being called Mrs. Manobal, huh?"

She kissed your neck softly as you smiled from ear to ear.

"So much."

"Good. It suits you so well." She said. "Mrs. Y/N Manobal,"

It made your heart skip a beat.

You loved how well her name fit with your own and judging by the sparkle in her eyes, you knew Lisa did too.

You began to eat the delicious meal she made for you and Lisa just smiled and gazed at you lovingly, still thinking about how much she loved hearing your name with hers.

"Just think about how great it'll be when we get married and that really becomes your name." She smirked.

You quickly looked at her and excitedly bit your lip.

"I can't wait for that day to come."

"Maybe it's closer than you think." She said. "We've talked about it for a while now. You should know I've been thinking about marrying you."

"Really!?" You grinned.

"Yeah." She happily replied. "Soon, baby."

You could hardly contain your excitement, squealing happily.

"I can't wait!"

"Me neither. One day soon, you'll officially be Mrs. Manobal. But until then, I'll keep calling you that anyway. Because I like how it sounds."

"Me too, Lili," You said before hugging her again. "Thank you for the food. Thank you for being the best thing to ever happen to me. I love you lots."

"Anytime, my love. I love you more."