oversized hoodies (requested)

"Hi, darling!" Lisa grinned as you walked into the bedroom.

"Hey." You replied with tired eyes and a quiet voice.

Lisa sat up against the bed and sighed.

She didn't even have to ask - she could see that you had a rough day and you were drained because of it.

"I see you had a hard day, baby. Anything I can do to help you cheer up? How about some cuddles?" She suggested with a bright, happy smile on her face.

"I'd like that." You said.

You changed out of your work clothes and into a pair of sweats as well as one of Lisa's shirts before you went and laid down beside her.

It was nice to be close to her after such a long day.

But, somehow, it felt as though you weren't close enough to her.

You wanted to be even closer.

You looked at her, watching her as she watched the tv.

You noticed that she was wearing an oversized hoodie and an idea instantly came to your mind.

She was laying on her back, so you were able to easily crawl under the hoodie and poke your head through the hole at the top.

"What are you doing?" She giggled as she stared at you.

"What does it look like? I want to be close to you, Lili," You said with a happy smile on your face.

"You're cute." She smiled.

Her eyes lit up, filling with stars as she lovingly gazed at you.

"I like this." She said as she wrapped her arms around you. "It feels nice to be able to be this close to you."

"Me too." You said as you wrapped your arms around her neck.

You laid your cheek on her shoulder and closed your eyes as she softly kissed your head.

"I'll have to buy more oversized hoodies so we can cuddle up together like this more often."

"I like that idea." You said as you lifted your head from her shoulder. "And I love you."

"I love you too, sweet girl." She said with a grin as she caressed your cheek.

Closing her eyes, she pulled you in for a sweet kiss and you couldn't help but melt as her lips hit yours.

"I can't even begin to express it." She sighed contentedly. "I just love you and this so much."

You gave her a couple more kisses before putting your head back on her shoulder.

"You're warm." You mumbled.

"You are too. And so cozy." She said as she squeezed you a little tighter.

You snuggled up to her as close as you could get before you began to drift off into a light sleep.

You felt so warm and so secure like this with Lisa.

It felt as though everything was right now and nothing else mattered as you held each other and stayed as close to each other as possible.

You just wished you could spend forever like this; nothing would make you happier.