1

I sighed as I stared at my ruined book. I should have known better than to bring it to school; it was one of my favourites.

Stuffing it into the bin next to my locker, I grabbed my stuff for my last class of the day, wondering how someone had managed to swipe my book, destroy it and then put it back in my locker to be found.

They wouldn't dare touch my school supplies or uniform, or do anything public like paint on my locker because that would invoke the wrath of my lovely older brother who wouldn't take kindly to our family being publicly humiliated. But they still whispered and hissed things at me and destroyed personal property.

I closed my locker and turned, crashing into a hard chest.

"Watch where you're going, baby sis, you might get hurt." Jooheon's voice sounded and I look up to see him looking down at me, an unpleasant look on his face. I wonder what I'd done now.

Behind him were his two equally tall friends. One that was unpleasant, the other I had always liked. Like liked. Shownu was gorgeous; tall and muscular with shining dark hair and equally dark eyes. He was never nasty to me and occasionally he would stand up for me.

My brothers other friend, Wonho, was just as good looking but had way more muscles and way more darkness in him. He actually terrified me.

"I have to get to class, Jooheon," I went to walk past him but he subtly pulled me back with a hand on my upper arm.

"You're coming out with us tonight," He told me sharply, "I have some friends you need to meet,"

I frowned up at him, "Dad said I'm not allowed to go to parties,"

Jooheon's eyes darkened and a smirk lifted his lips, "You're coming to this one. He already approved. Meet me by my car after class,"

"What about my car?" I had finally got my mother to allow me to have my own car so Jooheon didn't have to drive me everywhere. She had relented when I started asking her to drive me places when Jooheon was out, disturbing the time she took daily to drink and get high.

"Wonho and Shownu will bring it," Jooheon's voice had a note of finality in it, so I just nodded my head. He let go of my arm and Shownu shot me a look suspiciously like pity before we parted ways and I went to my classroom.

After class, Jooheon and his friends were waiting impatiently next to his car.

"You're late," He snapped, snatching my keys and tossing them to Shownu.

"I was late to class, the teacher made me stay back," I replied.

He narrowed his eyes at me, "I'll talk to them and let them know that holding you back after class has finished is unacceptable. Get in the car,"

I sighed and climbed in the passenger seat, watching as the school's most popular female student sauntered over to him, her skirt rolled so short I'm surprised she could even walk without flashing anyone. Or maybe that was the point? Who knows.

"Honey, I want to ride with you," Her whiney voice grated on my ears as she pushed her ballooned up chest into his.

I could actually see the irritation coming off of my brother in waves.

"I told you Hyori, I'll meet you at the party,"

She pouted her lips at him and I suppressed a snort of laughter as Jooheon's shoulders began to tremble. Her putting him in a bad mood wasn't great for me, but it was still funny to see. My father knew that Jooheon hated her, but had told him to date her anyway.

A business partnership of sorts.

"I don't have time right now," He growled and I watched his hands slip around her back, low enough to cup her ass, "I'll give you what you want at the party. I have to get Daisy ready,"

Hyori peered into the car, an ugly look on her face when she saw me in her usual seat.

"Fine," She huffed, pecking his lips, "I'll wait for you there,"

She stormed off and I closed the passenger door, knowing that my brother knew I heard everything.

He got behind the wheel and peeled out of the lot, a grumpy look on his face.

"Why am I riding with you?" I asked finally, "I don't need a babysitter,"

"Yes you fucking do," He muttered at me before pinning me with a sharp look, "Dad wants you to go to this party to meet my other friends because one of them you're going to marry,"

I choked on air, "Excuse me?"

"Their parents run in our parents circles, so you have to be presentable and not wearing one of your shitting pairs of jeans,"

I liked my jeans, and they weren't shitty. They were just not what I was supposed to wear in public.

"I need to make sure you don't get drunk and fuck away your virginity with one of them before they all put in offers for you. You're supposed to stay pure and perfect until you legally belong to one of them,"

I gaped at him, "You know very well I'm not pure and perfect, Jooheon!"

He glanced at me, his hands tightening on the steering wheel, "That was a fucking mistake two years ago and I know for a fact you've not fucked anyone else but me. My friends already know but their parents don't. It'll be beat for you if you keep your fucking mouth shut about it,"

I stared down at my hands, "I'm not going to belong to one of your friends. I'm a human being not an animal-"

Jooheon pulled over suddenly and slammed the breaks on. He reached over, grabbing my black hair in his fist and yanking me towards him.

"You will belong to whoever the fuck Dad says you belong to," He snarled in my face, "You still belong to us right now and if you keep up this attitude I'll lift the no touch ban from you at school and see how well you can cope without my fucking protection," He shoved me away and I couldn't help the whimper that escaped my lips.

He gave me a disgusted look as he pulled back into traffic.

"You're fucking pathetic," He muttered, "My friends are going to destroy you,"