23

Yoongi

"W.. wed?" Daisy seemed to choke out the word, terrified of my father but still standing up for herself. Despite everything that had happened, she was still strong, "Don't I get a say in this?"

A scowl formed on my father's face and the beautiful Princess beside me tensed, "I'm a human being, not some prize-"

"If you want to survive long enough to even reach the wedding, I suggest you close your mouth," My father snarled at her, his façade dropping, "Yoongi will have to teach you your place. I'm being lenient because this is new to you, but I won't stand for it again,"

I felt anger bubble up in my gut and I snapped at him, "Don't talk to her like that,"

He leaned back in his seat, joy behind his evil eyes, "Of course, there's our other family tradition to uphold. Your mother survived it well, I'm sure she will, too,"

I couldn't hide the horror from my face, and by the smirk on his, he knew he'd won the little mind game he'd set up this time.

I stood, pulling Daisy up by her elbow, "It's time for us to leave,"

"You'll be expected back here on Tuesday," My father ordered, looking back down at his plate as he began to eat again, "For planning. You may bring your little friends and that stripper girl can come too, for entertainment," I grit my teeth, knowing he was trying to rile me up.

Neither Jungkook nor Jimin would hesitate to kill my father if he tried anything with Bee - a lesson one of his men had learned the hard way.

Everything was a game to my father.

"Of course," I murmured, ignoring the look of outrage on Daisy's face. I yanked her away before she could say anything and my friends jumped up and rushed to our sides as I stormed angrily out of the house. They knew better than to question me in public, so we immediately got into the cars and headed back home, where Jin, Taehyung and Hannah were keeping Bee company.

—-

Daisy aged six

Mummy and Daddy had a friend over at our holiday cottage again. It was the scary man who had eyes like the dark and a smile like a monster.

They told me to play outside while they talked but I hated being near him so I didn't mind. What I liked best though, was the fact that he brought his son. My Yooni.

I didn't see him much, but when I did it was so fun. He had black hair and eyes like his daddy, but Yooni's eyes were kind and his smile made me smile. He was older than me by a year, but because of when his birthday was, we were in the same grade at school.

He was strong and fearless and was missing one of his front teeth. A new one hadn't grown in yet.

"You know, Princess..." Yoongi always called me that. He told me it's because I look like a Princess and my parents always protect me from everything bad in our world. I didn't know what he meant, but it made me smile.

"I'll always protect you," He said, twiddling bis fingers around the grass we were sitting on, "Without asking anything in return. Our dads said that we're going to get married when we grow up, so I'll protect you and look after you always,"

As I looked into his serious face, I knew he was telling me the truth. A promise he would always keep.

—-

Daisy present

"It's not true," I mumbled under my breath as I looked over at Yoongi, "You don't look anything like him. You're... cold and.... He was kind and warm,"

His intense eyes looked at me as if he were seeing right through me, "As I said. Things change,"

"Yooni died with my parents!" I screamed at him, tears falling down my face, "He got caught in the crossfire, too!"

Hoseok and Namjoon were exchanging glances in the front, but keeping quiet for once.

"I got shot," Yoongi snapped at me, leaning towards me, "But I didn't die, obviously. Look at my goddamn face, Princess, I'm the same person!"

I didn't want to believe it. I couldn't. But he was right. I just didn't even think to notice before. His eyes were the same, the same curved lips and smooth skin. The same straight nose and dark hair. He was older now, since I last saw him, the weight of his world putting pressure on his shoulders. But he was the same.

"You left me," My whisper came out broken and pain flashed across his face.

"You were taken from me," He replied, "But never again,"

And then he was kissing me.

—-

AN: Sorry it's been so long. Both my kids were sick and to top it off my DOG was sick and he's my assistance dog so things got a bit tense for me for a while. Also, my toddler is sick AGAIN. Right now and it's the easter holidays so please bare with me, it might be a little bit before the next update. I'm sorry!!