21

Daisy

School had been uneventful and I don't think my brother or his friends even came in for the rest of the week. However, as Friday came, Yoongi got more and more agitated until the final teacher of the day released class early out of fear.

I followed behind him with Hoseok at my side as we headed towards Namjoon's car. I glanced at him, concerned, and he hit me with a bright yet strained smile.

"Did... Did I do something wrong?" I asked finally as we reached the car. Namjoon was still in class.

"Not at all little Tiger," Hoseok wrapped his arms around me and rested his chin on the top of my head. Since that day on the sofa where they both kissed me, they had been extremely affectionate to me, even more than before. Constantly touching and kissing me to the point where my head was spinning. Doing that with two men made me feel guilty for some reason. Especially when it was clear to me that I was also attracted to the man I was sharing a bed with at night.

Waling up with him wrapped around me made me feel safe and warm. Feeing his hands wandering over me in his sleep gave me butterflies just as much as when Namjoon and Hoseok touched me. Goddamn it, I liked three men!

"What's wrong, you just got all tense," Hoseok murmured from above me, "Need help relaxing? I can relax you easily," His hand dropped and began sliding gently up my thigh.

"Stop it," Yoongi snapped, "Call Namjoon, we need to get home to get ready and I'm not waiting for his class to finish,"

Hoseok gave me a little squeeze and the hand on my thigh moved to grab his phone. He still kept his other arm around me, holding me to his body.

I turned to look at Yoongi, and the moment his eyes met mine, he looked away, an emotion I couldn't read in his intense gaze.

"Can I ask what's wrong?" I pulled away from Hoseok and took a step towards him. He had comforted me quite a few times during the night and I wanted to return the favour.

He seemed to hesitate a little before answering, "Well you're going to find out anyway. We have to visit my father tonight,"

My eyes widened as fear shot through me, "Your father?"

He looked at me then, putting his hands on my shoulders and pulling me a little closer to him, "I promise I will protect you, Princess, but he is a dangerous man. He's also-" He cut himself off and dropped his hands, "I think because of who you are you should be safe, but I'm not taking any chances. Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin and Jungkook will be coming with us but formally. They'll be our guards,"

I nodded slowly before whispering, "I trust you,"

Namjoon and Bee arrived at the car then, followed by a scowling Jimin.

"Just because he smiled at me doesn't mean he should get a black eye, you possessive psychopath," Bee was also scowling before she saw me and put a bright smile on her face.

She gave me a quick hug, ignoring Jimin as he let out a frustrated growl.

"He wasn't smiling at you, he was leering at you. That ass is mine and if he wants to look at it then he needs to pay the fucking price,"

"Don't fucking start," Yoongi snapped, opening the back door to Namjoon's car and ushering me in, "We don't need you on edge tonight, Jimin, get your head on right."

Jimin glared at his girlfriend for a moment before giving a sharp nod and unlocking his own car, "I'm good, Boss,"

Yoongi slid into the backseat and closed the door, nodding at Namjoon.

As we drove, Yoongi began speaking.

"Jin put a dress that Hannah got for you on the bed. Bee's got shoes you can borrow. When we're at my fathers place don't speak unless spoken to and don't address any of his men at all," He gave a bitter laugh, "He expects women to just look pretty and shut up unless they're on their back,"

My eyes widened and I felt anger swirl around in my stomach, "Women are possessions to him,"

He paused, "Yes. For that reason, we..." He cleared his throat, his cheeks actually flushing a pale pink, "He's going to think that you're nothing but a toy for me and we are going to encourage that thought. Don't deny us fucking, Daisy,"

Namjoon pulled up outside the house, "We still have time," He said with a forced grin, "You can do something about it so it's not a lie,"

Yoongi hit him with a hard stare.

"Okay, not the time, my bad,"

We got out of the car and headed inside, my stomach churning with nerves and we hadn't even gotten ready yet.