20

Yoongi

Once we arrived back home, I headed straight to my room to call my dad. There were no loud noises coming from Bee, Jimin and Jungkook's room so I assumed that they had fallen asleep after some probably very angry sex.

My father actually answered the call, which surprised me, but he was waiting for an update.

"To what do I owe the pleasure, son?" He was in a good mood. That worked out for me.

"I have some news," I replied, keeping my voice calm despite my nerves. My father wasn't like as Daisy's dad, who had an explosive temper and an abusive nature. My dad was way more dangerous.

"Go ahead," He ordered.

I took a quiet breath, "The Sinners have men searching Spring Valley for Wooyoung's daughter. Jungkook and Jin are trying to weed them out. Our intel says that they'll be likely to storm the school soon to try and take her back,"

"He's disrespecting us that obviously? Wooyoung has lost his mind," His voice held the bite of a laugh, "He wants the girl back that bad?"

"The man he chose for her to marry is part of his group, but his family have ties to another gang by the coast. He's trying to expand and get the back up to do it through the marriage,"

Luckily for me, Taehyung was very thorough in his research and knowledge.

"I see. And what do you want from me, boy?" There it was. Another test.

"I need some men. To patrol under Jungkook and rat out the Sinners in our area. We need to send Wooyoung a message,"

"Very well. Send Jungkook and Jin to me tomorrow morning and they'll get what they need. In return, you will bring this girl and join me for dinner on Friday evening. Seven sharp,"

My heart dropped all the way to my toes, "Father-"

"If you're late, you will regret it," He said, before hanging up.

Shit.

This was not going to be good.

—-

Daisy

"Seeing as we're skipping school today," Namjoon grinned at me as he dropped his bag on the floor by the sofa, "Let's have some fun,"

Hoseok's face lit up and he dropped to the sofa, "Let's get set up, then," He said, grabbing me by my waist and pulling so I was sat on his lap.

My eyes widened, heart pounding but then I couldn't help the laugh that bubbled out of my throat as Namjoon turned on the tv and passed out playstation controllers.

Hoseok froze underneath me, "Do that again," He ordered softly.

I turned my head to look at him as Namjoon flopped next to us, "Do what?"

"Laugh," He said, "That's the first real laugh you've done. I want to hear it again,"

I felt my face flush, "I can't just laugh on demand," I said quietly.

Hoseok and Namjoon exchanged looks, "You can't?" Hoseok said, "What if we..."

I shrieked as fingers pressed into my sides, tickling me as Hoseok held on tightly. I struggled in his grip as laughter was forced out of me, begging them to stop.

"Fuck, I love to hear you beg as you bounce around on my lap," Hoseok growled in my ear as Namjoon's fingers stopped wriggling and just held on.

I gasped for air, my face burning as Hoseok tipped my chin and kissed me hard, dominating me with his mouth on mine. I heard Namjoon let out a groan, before Hoseok pulled away and Namjoon took over with another searing kiss.

My head began to spin and two sets of hands roamed around my body; one hand sliding up my thigh as another went under my shirt towards my chest. Namjoon's free hand snaked around the back of my neck, holding me in place as Hoseok dotted kisses along my shoulder, pulling my shirt to the side with his free hand.

"Do we have popcorn?"

I jerked away from the kiss, eyes wide and heart pounding as Namjoon and Hoseok smirked happily.

"Aw, why'd you stop? That was hot,"

Namjoon sighed, "Bee, you're such a cockblock,"

"And you're getting hot and heavy in a shared space," Bee replied, coming into view, "You'd better not be pushing my girl or I'll make her earrings out of your balls,"

"Those would be ugly earrings," Jungkook came into the room and sat down, placing a can of Dr Pepper on the coffee table before pulling Bee to sit between his legs.

"I see you two made up," Namjoon commented, finally pulling completely away from me. I felt a little awkward on Hoseok's lap, but his arms wrapped around me when I tried to get up and he nuzzled into my neck.

Jimin quickly came in and grabbed the can of drink, popping it open, "It got worse before it got better," He commented, "Bee only likes being ordered around in the bedroom,"

Bee gave me a little grin, "I don't mind being out numbered in bed. Obviously, you feel the same way,"

Once again I was blushing but I was saved by Namjoon picking up my discarded controller and throwing it to Jimin.

"Fuck yeah," Jungkook said as Bee retrieved a fourth and handed it to him, "What we playing? I kinda wanna kill something,"