6

Jooheon practically shoved me into the passenger seat of his car as soon as we were outside, slamming the door and cutting me off from the conversation between him and his 'friends'.

There was pure fury on his face and he jabbed a finger into Chankyun's chest before they all backed away.

As one unit, Jooheon, Wonho and Shownu turned and got into the car, slamming the doors behind them.

As we took off past his group of friends, I got a few dark looks and a little finger wave from Chankyun, who had an evil looking smile on his face.

Once we were thoroughly out of sight, Jooheon slammed his hands on the steering wheel, making me jump.

"You had better been dragged into that room kicking and screaming Daisy. If you went willingly into the Saint's den, I swear to God I will rip your fucking heart out and force it down your throat,"

I flinched away from him, his threat feeling heavier now that I knew he probably would do it.

"The guy who had me pinned pulled me in," I said lamely, not lying.

"Ease up, Jooheon," Shownu said from the back, "She might have heard something from them while he was feeling her up," He looked at me and I shook my head. With a sigh, he leaned back into his seat.

Jooheon flicked his eyes across to me, "Did they touch you?"

"What?" I replied.

He slammed his hand down on the wheel again, "Did they fucking touch you?!"

"No!" He was honestly scaring me more than he ever had before; especially since I now knew the truth.

He took a breath, "Good. You'll stay away from those assholes if you know what's good for you,"

I didn't reply and he reached over, grabbing my upper arm roughly without taking his eyes off the road.

"Did you hear me Daisy?"

"Yes!" He dropped his hand as we turned onto our road.

The silence hung heavily in the car as he parked, "Get the fuck out of my car," He snapped, turning his head to glare at me.

I scrambled out of the passenger seat as Wonho came around and took my place before Jooheon sped off the driveway.

With a sigh, I opened the front door to see my dad relaxing against the wall.

"How was the party?" He asked with a smile that I could now tell didn't reach his dark eyes.

"It was... fine," I replied with my own fake smile.

"You met the boys?" He asked, pushing away from the wall and heading towards me. I nodded.

He grinned, "Well I'm sure Jooheon already told you, despite me telling him not to, that one of those boys will get to marry you. Now, obviously the one with the family with the best... business ventures... will be chosen for you, but do you have any preferences?"

I swallowed nervously, thinking back to the man who produced the drugs from his jacket. He was the only one who didn't interact directly with me. Then I thought to the one that had saved me.

"Maybe Shownu?" I murmured.

"Ah, the gentleman of the group," My father said, "I'll take that into consideration, even though he originally isn't part of the marry my little princess bid. Off you go to bed, it's late," He turned on his heel, leaving me quietly by the front door.

After a moment to compose myself, I quickly headed to my room, closing the door and locking it behind me before stripping out of my hooker dress and washing my makeup off in the bathroom. I removed the bra and pulled on an oversized tshirt to sleep in.

I had just gotten into bed when there was a gentle tap tap tap against my window. Before I could even react, it slid open and in climbed three people.

A hand slapped over my mouth before I could scream and a familiar voice spoke in my ear.

"It's us, little lamb. Stay quiet,"

My heart hammered in my chest as the light flicked on and Namjoon and Yoongi stood looking over me as Hoseok slipped his hand from my mouth and got off my bed.

Namjoon's eyes raked down my body and I pulled my blanket up to cover my chest. A grin grew on his cheeks.

"I like you better like this," He said, leaning against my wardrobe, "Very sexy,"

"Enough," Yoongi snapped quietly, "We're here for business not pleasure,"

Namjoon grinned wider, "Rain check on the pleasure then, sweet cheeks," He winked at me and my face heated up, making him chuckle quietly.

"You took our protection," Yoongi said quietly, "Therefore, you belong to us now. If I call, you answer. If I tell you to jump, you jump. If I tell you to drop to your knees and beg for me, you will, do you understand?"

I swallowed nervously and nodded.

"What a good girl," Hoseok almost purred from beside him, "Good girls get rewarded, little lamb,"

My face began to heat up even more.

It looked like Yoongi had to physically resist rolling his eyes.

"Don't tell anyone about our arrangement. For your own safety, nobody can know you made this deal," He said before a grin appeared om his face, making him look absolutely beautiful, "I can't wait to fuck with Jooheon,"

He turned and headed back to the window, gracefully climbing out. Namjoon blew me a kiss and followed and Hoseok leaned over the bed towards me.

"I was jealous of Namjoon at the neutral ground," He said, his lips curving into a smile, "So I want a kiss too,"

Before I could even blink, his lips were on mine, a powerful, dominating kiss that left me panting when he finally pulled away.

"Thanks, little lamb," He booped my nose and followed Namjoon and Yoongi out the window.