3

Jooheon drives us to this strange abandoned building in the middle of a field. It only takes a few minutes but there are no lights along the country lanes apart from the flashing lights coming from the building.

Music is pumping and I can feel the bass in my gut as I get out of the car, feeling like I already want to bolt.

Before Jooheon's even closed his door, Hyori stalks towards him wearing barely a scrap of clothing. Wonho eyes her appreciatively and Shownu just scowls at the floor.

I was wrong about being excited about my first party. I could already tell that this was going to be an absolute disaster.

Jooheon gives the already drunk Hyori a sloppy kiss before moving around to me and clasping my wrist.

"Let's go," He mutters, half dragging me into the huge building.

There were empty cups and beer bottles scattered everywhere, as well as quite a lot of empty plastic baggies. Jooheon just steps over them all, pulling me through the building with Shownu and Wonho tight behind us.

The main room had a few sofas dotted about with people in varying stages of undress making out and an enormous amount of people dancing to the pounding music. Jooheon pushed through with no problem and went through a grey door at the back. There was a long corridor with plenty of doors along the way but he led us another main room where a bunch of five guys were chilling on ratty looking sofas woth cigarettes and blunts poking out of their lips and beer bottles in their hands. They all dropped their card game when we entered.

There was music playing loudly in here too, but it was quiet enough that I could hear the men speaking when they raised their voices.

"This her?" Eyes roamed my body as Jooheon swung me around with a nod and I tugged on my dress. I could scrap if I had to - those "tennis" lessons I had been taking were actually MMA. But I was extremely outnumbered and wearing four inch stiletto heels and a tiny dress. With a thong underneath. Ridiculous.

"Nice, huh?" Wonho grinned, giving me a shove that surprised me enough to send me tumbling forward.

Strong hands caught me and I looked up to see a smirking man, his eyes not on my face but on my chest. I pulled away, angry but nervous. None of these men looked like good guys.

I felt someone move up behind me and whirled around, coming face to face with another one of Jooheon's friends.

"No touching until one of you has her," Jooheon huffed, snagging a beer from the table and flopping into the sofa, "My dad will have my balls if you wreck her before he gets payment,"

"Boring," Came a sulky reply as I was ripped from between the two men and pulled into a hard chest. A hand moved behind me and smacked my backside hard enough to make me yelp before grabbing a handful of my soft flesh there.

I shoved him off me and he grinned down at me, "Feisty. That will be fun when you're mine,"

"If she's yours Chankyun," Somebody laughed behind me, "All of us are putting in for this alliance,"

Alliance?

"Hey, why can't we touch again?" One of the men, still sat on the old sofa, looked over at Jooheon, "You fucked her and she's your sister, disgusting asshole,"

"I fucked her before my parents adopted her, dickface," He replied, "I guess you can have her now if you all share. That way there won't be a problem when she marries one of you,"

My eyes widened and I felt my stomach drop. What?!

"It won't matter if Kihyun gets her, he's always willing to share," One piped up.

The other two who had trapped me between them moved back to the sofa, bantering with their friends. Shownu gave me a sad look from his position but quickly looked away, taking a swig from his bottle.

I inched back towards the door that led to the hallway but the one named Chankyun snagged my wrist, tugging me to sit on his lap.

He wrapped his arms tightly around my body with a growl in my ear when I tried to get back up, "You know struggling only makes me more excited," He stated.

I froze. These men were vile.

"Is that a gun in your pants Chankyun, or are you just happy to have her on your lap?" One of the others quipped.

Chankyun grinned lazily, "Both,"

"Hey, spread her legs," One of the other men suggested, "Let's see what our future slut wears under that whore dress,"

Chankyun's hands moved from my body to my thighs. I pressed them close together, looking over my shoulder at him again, "Please don't,"

His grin grew and he pushed my legs so I was sat straddling him, my back to his chest.

There were words and sounds of approval from the men around the room as Jooheon looked on bored.

I took deep breaths, trying not to cry as I looked over at Shownu for help, knowing he wouldn't me but having nowhere else to go.

His eyes darted away from me to one of the other men, "Hyungwon, what did you bring us?"

The mens attention immediately moved from me to the tall, slim man who had yet to engage with me properly.

"Only the best," He said, pulling a plastic baggie filled with white powder from the inside of his leather jacket.

Whoops filled the air and I wriggled out of Chankyun's tight grip. He looked up at me with dark eyes.

"I need the bathroom," I muttered and he grinned before looking back at the other men.

"I'll take you," Shownu said quietly, leading me out the door.

"Thank you," My voice came out barely above a whisper as we got half way down the corridor.

"Don't thank me," He replied, "I won't be able to save you from anything else they want to do to you. Theyre gunna get fucked up, so just stay out there. Don't leave the building, I'll come find you when we leave,"

He turned and headed back into the room that my brother and his friends were now clearly doing lines of coke and I stood awkwardly, leaning on one of the doors wondering what the hell I was going to do next.

Dollhouse [reverse harem]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara