18

Daisy

Bee stuck to my side like glue for our first few lessons. It was kind of nice - having a friend who talked nonsense non-stop, distracting me from the stares and hushed whispers about me. She shot a few glares out and did tell one group of girls to "Shut the fuck up before I make you," but apart from that, my morning was pleasant.

None of my property had been destroyed either, so the trip to my locker between classes was quick. However, as I followed her towards her locker, a pair of hands shot out - one slapping over my mouth and the other wrapping around me and dragging me into an empty classroom.

Once I was over the shock, I slammed my elbow back as hard as I could and my attacker shoved me away from him with a grunt.

I whirled around, angry but Jooheon held his hands up, "Fucks sake, Daisy, it's me. Jesus Christ,"

Narrowing my eyes, I lowered my fists, "You can't just grab people like that, Jooheon!"

He tutted, "Whatever, I had no other way of getting to you. What the fuck is going on, Baby sis?! Why are you with-" His eyes widened and he lunged, gripping my upper arms with his large hands, "Did they touch you? Are you hurt? I swear to fucking God, I will kill them!"

I shrugged him off, "They haven't touched or hurt me," I snapped, "But it doesn't matter. I'm not marrying Chankyun,"

"I don't care about that right now, fucking idiot," He snapped at me, "Dad's on a murderous rampage enough as it is without worrying about that shit. They started a war and you're smack-bang in the middle of it,"

I rubbed my upper arms, "So I've heard,"

He sighed, raking his fingers through his disheveled hair. I could see fresh bruises blooming along his face, "Did Dad do that?"

His eyes turned dark, "Mind your fucking business,"

With a sigh, he headed towards the classroom door, "If they're not hurting you... You should stay with them. Maybe try and get out of this fucking city all together," He turned to look at me, "Don't go anywhere alone. You're going to need more than that girl to watch out for you. Dad's got men looking for the right opportunity, but he won't be patient for long. They'll probably storm the school soon,"

"W... what?"

He opened the door, "Oh, and Daisy? If they ever hurt you... I will kill them,"

He slipped quietly out of the room and I stood frozen in complete shock. It sounded like he was looking out for me. I backed up until the back of my knees hit a chair and sank into it, "What... the fuck?"

A moment after, the door to the room crashed open to reveal an angry looking Namjoon and a wide eyed Bee.

"Oh thank fucking God!" She rushed me, throwing herself onto my lap and hugging me so tightly into her chest that I though I was going to suffocate.

"You were there then you were gone!"

Namjoon came over and lifted her easily off my lap, before pulling me into his own arms, "What happened? Are you hurt? Who-"

"My brother wanted to talk to me," I mumbled into his chest. I was jerked back suddenly, his hands gentle but firm on my shoulders as he stared into my face with an intense look I hadn't seen on him before.

"Your brother? What did he want? No, nevermind," He turned to Bee, "Call Yoongi and tell him we found her. We'll meet them by my car,"

He wrapped an arm around my shoulders, tucking me into his body as he guided me out of the room with Bee alongside us. As before, students scrambled to move out of the way as we exited the building and headed towards Namjoon's car, where Hoseok, Yoongi and Jimin were waiting for us.

Hoseok rushed over, pulling me from Namjoon and giving me a once over, "Are you hurt?"

I shook my head, "I'm okay-"

"Let's get the fuck out of here," Yoongi interrupted, "Tae knows who trashed her car and I want to hear about what happened,"

He surprised me by pushing me into the back seat once Namjoon unlocked the car and climbing in after me.

Hoseok pouted as he slid into the passenger seat, "I wanted to sit next to the little Tiger," He grumbled.

"Shut the fuck up," Yoongi was clearly not in a good mood, "Go to the Purple Diner, we need food. Jin called ahead and secured a good table,"

Hoseok and Namjoon exchanged glances with a grin before we left the school, followed by Bee and Jimin close behind us.