10

The rest of the day went quietly. Extremely quietly. People were avoiding me so badly that wherever I was, there was silence.

Apart from Bee, who was very chatty - not that I minded. She seemed to take her new role as my 'bestie' seriously. It was kind of cute, despite me knowing that she was a powerful, strong and sexy person.

"Hey, Can I get a ride home?" She asked suddenly as we were heading out of the building, "The guys have stuff to do so they left early. I hate the bus,"

I did wonder why none of them had waited after school for us.

"Of course," I smiled. I'd never had a friend before.

As we walked to where I was parked, I noticed that my brothers car was also gone.

Bee grinned at me when she saw me looking at the empty space, "They left early too. I bet your Daddy's going to be angry at your brother later,"

I frowned a little. I had never seen my dad get really angry at my brother, but there were memories of them moving a disagreement into another room, and my brother emerging later with bruises or swelling on his face.

I never really thought about it until now.

"Oh, shit babe,"

I looked up, tearing myself away from my thoughts at Bee's curse.

My car was trashed. Absolutely wrecked. Paint had been splattered all over the windshield, all four tires were slashed and every single passenger seat window had been smashed. 

This car was my only slice of freedom in my life. I hadn't realised how much I relied on this car to get me out of the dollhouse I lived in.

Bee moved around the car, assessing the damage. She bent at the waist and it looked like she picked something up to slide into her pocket, but when she came back around to me, she had bright pink paint on her fingertips.

"It's still wet," At the expression on my face she gave me a small smile, "Don't worry, babe. We'll fix this. Until then, we need a ride home,"

She pulled a phone from her pocket, tapped on a call and lifted it to her ear with an encouraging smile towards me.

"Hey baby," She cooed, her eyes sparkling, "You're back from your job, right? Me and my girl need a ride from school, come get us?" She laughed, said bye and hung up the phone.

"He'll be here in ten. Let's go sit down, you're shaken and I don't want you to fall,"

Taking my elbow she gently guided me back to the front of the school and sat me down on the bench.

Without even realising it was happening, my eyes filled with tears. Everything was a complete mess. My family were somehow gang members, I'd accepted help and been claimed by their rival gang, I was supposed to marry a monster and my car was wrecked.

Bee slid her arms around me, "It's okay to cry," She said softly, "I know it's a lot, but we can fix it. We got your back,"

I sniffed and wiped at my eyes, "Thank you," Wanting to change the conversation, I opted for a safer route, "How long have you been with Jimin?"

Her arms were still around me and she grinned, a slight flush on her cheeks, "Since we were thirteen. He was always a dirty little flirt and I just couldn't resist him. But he's not the one picking us up. Jimin is busy with your boys,"

I frowned, "My boys?"

Her grin grew, "Well Namjoonie and Hobi want you for sure. Don't know about Yoongi yet, but either way, they claimed you,"

"Because of the deal," I replied.

She shook her head, "If it was just that, they'd have either asked for information or fucked you already,"

"Well shiiiit," We both looked up as a voice drawled from an expensive looking sports car parked in front of us, "If I'd have known I'd be getting a threesome, I would've got here way quicker,"

The door opened and a tall, muscular looking man in tight black jeans with an even tighter black tee got out. He had dark brown hair, a surprisingly delicate looking face and a pair of aviator glasses perched on his nose. He also had a lip piercing and a sleeve full of tattoos.

He was quite intimidating.

Bee, however, jumped up and squealed, rushing to him and throwing her arms around him, kissing him hard.

"Kookie, I missed you so much!" She cried, nuzzling into his neck as he laughed.

"I missed you too, Hellcat,"

I must have been gaping at them because she turned to look at me, "Um, aren't you...?"

"Oh, this is Jeon Jungkook," She introduced him, "Boyfriend number two,"

Jungkook raised a pierced eyebrow, "Really? Boyfriend number two?"

She ignored him, "I'm in a relationship with both of them. Jungkook, this is Daisy,"

He raked his eyes over me, but not in a lecherous way. It was as if he were assessing me, "Yoongi's girl," He stated.

"Eh, you know something you're not letting on, you tease," Bee said, running her hands up his chest. It was still shocking just how open and forward she was with her sexual relationships.

Jungkook smirked down at her, "We all know you love being teased," He slapped a large hand onto her ass and jerked his head towards his car, "Hop in ladies. Where can this cab driver drop you off?"