2

My car was already in the garage when we pulled in, and so was my father. With a woman on her knees in front of him.

"Jooheon, Daisy," He greeted us as we got out of the car. I looked away from him as the wet sounds grew louder, "How was school?"

"Fuckin' brilliant," Jooheon muttered, walking past him and through the side door that led to the kitchen.

"Daisy, your mother left you an outfit on your bed, wear it," My father called after me as I followed Jooheon.

As soon as I was inside, I pushed past my brother, who was greeting Wonho and Shownu who were at at the island and headed up to my room.

"You only got an hour, so hurry the fuck up!" Jooheon's voice called after me but I slammed my door closed and began to undress.

It wasn't a rare occurrence to see my Dad with another woman, even at home, but knowing he was here with someone else meant that my Mother was locked in her room, high or drunk. Or both.

On the outside, we were the perfect family, like a huge doll house with a loving set of parents and two perfect doll children. One peek through the curtains would tell you otherwise.

Ditching my bag, I loaded my uniform into the hamper and headed into my ensuite for a shower. I didn't want to make an effort for this occasion, but it was my first party and I was actually a little excited. I knew Jooheon would eventually get drunk enough for me to slip away, and I wanted to have fun.

Once I was clean, I wrapped a fluffy towel around me and headed into my bedroom and over to the bed.

"What the fuck is this?" I grumbled, picking ip the tiny piece of fabric that was supposedly a dress.

It was blood red with strategically placed slashes to show off more skin and looked like it would barely cover my ass and boobs. There was a pair of black stilettos from some designer I'd seen but didn't care enough to remember the name. Lou something - and a black clutch bag with the word PRADA across the top in gold letters. There was also a set of black lacy lingerie neatly underneath.

With a sigh, I dropped the towel and pulled on the lingerie. They fit like a glove, obviously, and the bra did make my chest look good. But I was more annoyed when I realised that the underwear was actually a thong. A thong. With a tiny dress. My mother was dressing me like she wanted to sell me to the highest bidder.

Which I guess she actually did. Great.

Just as I picked up the dress, my bedroom door swung open to reveal Jooheon and his friends dressed in jeans and button down shirts pulled snugly over their muscles. They looked good. And they were all staring at me.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" I cried, spinning to face them and clutching the tiny scrap of fabric to my body.

Wonho gave me a grin, his eyes burning and a slight flush appeared on Shownu's face as he averted his eyes.

"Shut the fuck up, it's nothing I haven't seen before," Jooheon snapped at me, "Your body isn't even that nice. Hurry up,"

"I don't know about that," Wonho smirked, still eyeing me, "Her tits aren't fake like Hyori's, Daisy's looks way better,"

Jooheon punched him in the stomach and Wonho let out a huff of air, "That's the future wife of one of our friends, dickhead. I don't wanna be around when Minhyuk hears you've seen her without clothes before he has,"

Wonho laughed, "I hope Kihyun gets her. He likes sharing,"

Shownu let out a soft grunt and turned, walking away from my room.

"It's a shame any of them will have her though," He remarked, ignoring the fact that his friend left, "They always end up breaking their women,"

I was still standing by my bed, clutching the dress to my front when Jooheon rolled his eyes, "Put the damn thing on and get ready. We're leaving in ten,"

He followed Shownu out of the room, leaving Wonho smirking at me before he slowly backed out, not closing the door behind him.