Side Story Part 2

Jungkook

I had stayed overnight with Jimin in the hospital because he had completely freaked out and broken down about Bee leaving him. I didn't blame her, of course, but I understood him.

Because I was also freaking out. Bee was refusing my calls. She wasn't just ignoring me or not picking up, she was declining them. What the fuck did I do? She left me, too, because of him?!

Without the drugs in his system and Bee to support him, Jimin was just curled up in the hospital bed, trembling. It had been a long time since he was completely drug free and we both thought he had hidden it pretty well from Bee, but she was way too smart to not see him slowly killing himself.

The door opened and Yoongi came in, flanked by his enforcer, Namjoon, and his interrogator, Hoseok. Both looked easy going and fun, but I had seen them when they were serious. They had an even darker side than me.

"Get your ass up, Park Jimin," He pretty much growled, "There's a car waiting for you out front,"

Jimin didn't shift even slightly.

Yoongi nodded at Namjoon, and both he and Hoseok moved to the bed and lifted him up, dragging him in his hospital gown to the door.

"Wait, what-"

Yoongi cut me off, "This is his only and last chance," His eyes fixed on me, "He wants to stick around? He goes to rehab. I'm not having this shit around me and I'm not footing another hospital bill or bailing him out of jail again,"

Jimin's eyes moved to me and he nodded, "I'll do it for her,"

—-

Bee - Two months later

It was busy tonight and I'd already made double what I would have in the other club. It was owned by Yoongi's father, though, so there were a lot of gang members hanging out and throwing money at me. However, men in a strip club were ultimately all the same, regardless of what club it was, so I still got grabbed a few times. Security was tight, though, so I was always safe.

I actually enjoyed working here and was having fun as I worked the pole for the last song of my shift.

Until the table directly in front of me was forcefully cleared and two familiar faces sat down, their eyes burning as they watched me.

I wasn't going to back down from them, though. I always did love a challenge.

I met their gazes directly and switched the routine up. I wasn't just dancing to make money and look sexy now. I was working that pole for them. This is what you had and this is what you threw away. I was fierce, I was sexy and I was un-fucking-touchable.

Their gazes only grew hotter and heavier and they didn't look away even as security whispered in one of their ears and gave them a nod.

As the song came to the end and I decided to turn my attention to the creepy older guy who had given me the most tips, the two men moved as a unit, leaping onto the stage.

Before I could even blink, I was tossed over a set of strong shoulders like a fucking sack of potatoes and carried straight out to the backstage area and into the dressing room where the other girls were getting ready.

"Out!" Jungkook barked at them, a dark look in his eyes as Jimin set me down. The girls fled just as I landed my first punch on Jimin's stupidly perfect jaw.

He was looking amazing. He had bulked up; his body held much more weight and muscle, and his hair was blonde now instead of his usual chocolate brown. It just made me angrier.

He caught my fist as I threw another, tugging me into his body and enveloping me into a tight hug. No matter how hard I struggled, I couldn't get free.

—-

Jimin

"Fuck, I missed you so much," I groaned, ignoring my perfect girl's jabs to my ribs. Her tiny body felt exquisite against me, and I didn't want to let her go.

"Let go of me you asshole,"

I squeezed tighter and did what she asked. She stumbled back from the force of her struggles but Jungkook caught her, holding her back to his chest as he nuzzled her neck, "Chill the fuck out," He mumbled, sounding a bit too happy, "We're here to talk,"

"No," The feisty little minx replied, "Get fucked,"

"Oh we will," Jungkook growled, nipping at her neck and making her knees tremble, "When we're done talking,"

"I'm not talking to either of you! A fucking druggy and his goddamn enabler!"

"Bee," I stooped, looking her in the eye as Jungkook relaxed his grip, "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, and this time I mean it," He glanced at Jungkook, "I'm sober. Drug free. Yoongi sent me to rehab, and I stayed and completed it," I hand reached up, fingers lightly brushing her jawline and along her lower lip, "I did it for you,"

Hot tears slip down my girls cheeks and I scooped them away with my finger, "I'm clean, sunshine," I whispered, "And I know it'll be hard, but I promise I won't ever do anything like that again,"

"He has an addictive personality," Jungkook rumbled from behind her, his face still buried in her neck. He missed her just as much as I did, "He's still got an addiction, but it's healthier,"

She narrowed her eyes at me, looking like she just wanted to punch me in the dick, whoch obviously swelled at her gaze. Traitor.

"Oh, do tell,"

I stood up straighter, "Ah, well, I work out my frustrations," I flexed my biceps a little, my heart singing as her grey eyes latched onto my muscles, "There's another good way to get rid of frustration, but I can't do that without you,"

I knew she still wanted us by how she was watching my movements and I smiled knowingly until her hot gaze turned angry again.

Clearing my throat, I pulled a can of drink from my jacket pocket, "Um.. I'm kind of addicted to this,"

Her eyes dropped to my hand and I could tell that we one hundred percent had her. She laughed. She actually laughed.

"Dr Pepper?"

Jungkook lifted his head, his eyes meeting mine, "It was the best tasting drink we had ever been given," He said softly, "The flat, dusty tasting shit you poured for us tasted like..."

I swallowed roughly, "Love," I finished, "It tasted like love,"

Tears began to flow more freely down our girls cheeks and Jungkook grinned, "So, now we're done talking, I'm going to take your suggestion from earlier, my little Hellcat. We're going to get fucked,"

He shoved her towards me and I captured her lips in a searing kiss, pouring my entire soul into her.

And bless her fierce, forgiving heart, she kissed me right back.

—-

AN: there you go, some insight to beeminkook.

Just for my Daisy 😘