5

Yoongi stared at me for a moment before Namjoon guided me to the sofa and gently pushed me down so I was sat next to the man Yoongi was talking to when I came in.

Namjoon took a seat opposite, next to Taehyung, popping open a beer and sliding it across the table to me.

"She could be useful," The man I was sitting next to said, his eyes roaming from my chest to my face, "Have a drink, little lamb,"

"You have no idea who those men you met are, do you?" Yoongi mused, leaning back in the seat.

"They're animals," The blonde said from her seat on Jimin's lap.

"So are we," He said, nipping at her neck.

She grunted at him, pulling away and fixing her dress before sitting with her back to his chest. He sighed and whispered something in her ear, earning an elbow to the ribs.

"You can come later," She snapped at him, "Girls support girls, and she needs help big time,"

His grin grew as his hands wandered her body, but she just ignored him.

"They'll end up killing her," She spoke directly to Yoongi.

"Hoseok," Yoongi's eyes never left me, "How do you think she can be useful?"

Hoseok grinned, "She goes to Spring Prep right? We're already expanding to that area. Why not transfer in there and help the poor little lamb out?"

"Only Jooheon, Wonho and Shownu attend Spring Prep," Taehyung said, his eyes back on the screen of his laptop, "It will be easy to take control. You wanted a war, what better way to start one than placing their leaders daughter under our protection and claiming her?"

Yoongi leaned forward, resting his elbows on his knees, "But what do we get in exchange for our protection?"

It took me a moment to realise he was talking to me.

I had no idea how to answer.

"I have no idea what's going on," I murmured lamely.

The blonde shoved Jimin's wandering hands from her and moved over towards me on her wicked high stripper heels.

"Your darling Daddy is the head of the Sinners crime syndicate," She said, not unkindly, "Your brother is his heir and you're a possession to sell to the highest bidder so that their boys fall in line," She jerked her head a little to the side, "These guys are the boys of The Saints and Yoongi there is the heir. You just landed in the middle of a gang war," She smiled a little, "Although luckily for you, this is neutral territory, so you found us,"

"Those Sinner men use women like toys and dispose of them in unpleasant ways when they're done," Hoseok said, "Seeing as you're only adopted by Wooyoung, I don't think you're safe,"

There was the sudden sound of shouting from the hallway and I definitely heard the voices of my brothers friends calling my name.

Yoongi's eyes fixated on me, "Do you want our help?"

The sounds of doors being kicked open made me jump, but everyone in the room was calm and had their eyes on me.

"It's us or them, sweet cheeks," Namjoon said, a smile on his face but his eyes serious.

There was a thud on the door and Hoseok's hand gripped my wrist hard, "Now or never, little lamb,"

I swallowed hard, "Yes, I want your help,"

Namjoon lurched across the table, dragging me to my feet and sliding his hand around my throat as he pushed me against the wall, slamming his lips against mine. The door crashed open and he turned to the doorway a smirk on his face.

"Daisy," My brother growled angrily and suddenly there were guns in each of the mens hands, pointing at him.

Jooheon had his own gun and was surrounded by the men from the back room.

"Let go of my sister," Jooheon demanded, "She doesn't belong to you,"

"So tell me why her pretty red lipstick left a ring around my dick and her knees are all scraped up right now?" Namjoon drawled back, releasing his hold on my neck. I felt my face flush even more.

Angry voices and growls sounded from the hallway behind Jooheon, who swung an arm out to stop them moving forward.

"He's just being a dick, my sister has class," He reached out, snagging my wrist and pulling me away from Namjoon, "We're leaving," He snapped at me, shoving me towards Wonho who caught me easily.

Yoongi hadn't moved from his spot on the sofa and the blonde had moved to stand beside Jimin, but none of them looked particularly bothered by my brother and his friends being in the room.

Namjoon winked at me, "See you later, sweet cheeks,"