9

The absolute fury on Jooheon's face had me actually stepping back, further into Wonho.

"I- I just-"

"Come with me," Jooheon grabbed my arm, dragging me in the opposite direction of my classroom.

I wrenched free of his grip, pulling back at his murderous gaze, "I don't understand what's going on, Jooheon," I tried to keep my voice clear, "But I actually made a friend and I need to get to class,"

Jooheon opened his mouth to speak but Shownu moved up beside him, "Let's deal with it at lunch," He said quietly, "Let her get to class,"

My brother glared at my saviour but gave me a sharp nod, "If you don't come to our table at lunch, I'll let Wonho fucking destroy you in front of the entire school," He turned and stomped away, followed by Shownu.

When Wonho moved past me, he leaned close, gently tucking my dark hair behind my ear, "Please don't come to the table. All I want to do is wreck your pretty little body. An audience is just a bonus,"

I took a sharp step back, a shudder rushing through me as he grinned and followed his friends.

It took a moment to control myself before I finally headed towards my classroom.

What the hell had I gotten myself into?

—-

Namjoon

I lounged in my seat at the back of the classroom, my fingers tapping the wooden surface of the desk in irritation. Yoongi had made a deal with Daisy to keep her safe but we had walked away and left her in the clutches of her brother and his crew.

I shifted my eyes to my left, where Yoongi was typing furiously on his phone. His reputation obviously had spread and the teacher gave us nervous looks but said nothing.

On my right, a girl with thick make up gave me a try-to-hard smile, batting her fake eyelashes at me. I shot her a wink, knowing I'd be buried in her mouth by the end of the day if I really wanted, but my thoughts wandered once again to the dark haired beauty we had pretty much abandoned in the hallway.

The memory of her on her knees on the dirty concrete, eyes wide as she gazed up at me had me immediately tenting my stupidly expensive school trousers. The thought of her lips on mine made it even worse. Her soft and gentle demeanour made me want to see if she had a wild side.

Fuck. I might have to put my charms on the girl next to me just to ease this ache.

"It's done," Yoongi said quietly from beside me and I turned to look at him, pulling free from my fantasy of Daisy on her knees again, "Jin and Kook took out the warehouse and Tae has control of their systems. This area and this school belong to us,"

I grinned, "So we can put the word out?"

He nodded, "Yeah. Only took us one night and we own Spring Valley. The Sinners are weak,"

I settled happily back into the seat, "We'll put the word out then,"

"Jooheon will have been told already, but yeah. Put the word out. Nobody touches what is ours,"

My thoughts wandered back to Sweet Cheeks, "And she belongs to us,"

—-

Daisy

Bee was walking next to me, happily chatting about something I wasn't really listening to as we headed towards the lunch room. However, before we could get there, the sounds of crashing escaped a classroom on our right.

Bee grinned and opened the door and I gasped at the sight of my brother inside, destroying the room as he absolutely raged.

His furious eyes locked on me and my new friend, who did the stupidest thing I had ever seen. She grinned and waved at him.

"Hey Jooheoney, how's it going? Did you lose something?"

Shownu made a grab for him as he stormed towards us but missed. Just as his hand reached Bee's throat, an angry, animalistic snarl came from behind her as someone elses hand snatched his wrist up and twisted, making my brother spin to avoid having his wrist break.

"You even think of touching my girl again and I'll fucking gut you, Lee Jooheon," Jimin growled from where he was stood next to Yoongi with Hoseok and Namjoon behind them. He pulled Bee into his chest and she swooned a little.

"You're fucking dead, Min Yoongi," Jooheon snarled, "You think there won't be consequences for this?"

Yoongi tilted his head to the side, a small smile curving up one side of his lips, "If your father isn't strong enough to keep the area, he's not strong enough to retaliate, Jooheon,"

Jooheon's eyes were absolutely feral. His gaze shot to me, "We're leaving. Come on Daisy-"

Yoongi's hands landed on my shoulders and he pulled me back into his strong chest. I glanced up at him in surprise and he actually smiled properly.

"This area belongs to the Saints now, Sinner. That means, so does Daisy,"

"If you-"

Yoongi spun me around and began walking towards the cafeteria, guiding me in front of him. There was the sound of a fight from behind me but he wouldn't let me turn around and look. The most I could see was Bee beside me.

Once we reached the large cafeteria, Jimin, Hoseok and Namjoon were once again with us.

They threw the doors open hard enough that they slammed against the wall and the attention of all the students turned to us. I shrank back a little under their gaze.

"Listen up asswipes!" Hoseok yelled as they stalked forward, Yoongi still moving me with him, "Spring Valley and this school now belong to the Saints. Lee Daisy belongs to us. She is off limits. Anyone touches her, says anything we don't like to her or even looks at her funny, they die. Enjoy your fucking life under our rule,"