11

"Actually, I think we might have an issue," Bee said to Jungkook as he pulled away from the school, "I don't think we should take her home."

He frowned, "Why?"

I said the same thing, "Why? I know my brother's angry, but-"

"Well think about it," Bee said, "The guys acted like a bunch of cavemen at school. They took over, which is what they wanted anyway, and publicly claimed Daisy,"

Jungkook shrugged, "So? We are a bunch of cavemen," He grinned, moving his hand to rest on her thigh as he drove one handed.

Bee sighed with exasperation, but her tone held fondness, "Idiot. Her father is the head of the Sinners. How do you think he's going to react when he finds out that his daughter was claimed by his enemies? Especially since he's lost land on top of that. He could lose his shit and kill her,"

Jungkook tensed up, his eyes flicking to me in the rearview mirror, "Didn't think of that," He grunted.

"This is why you need women in your dumb gangs," Bee muttered before turning tk face me with a reassuring smile, "Don't worry, babe. Come stay with us for now. We won't let you near Yoongi's dad, either. You'll be safer with us,"

—-

Hoseok

"Yoongz, did you see Bee's message?" I asked as I came down the stairs on just a pair of grey joggers, towel drying my wet hair. The clean up at the warehouse was messy, as our Boss wanted me to do some interrogation on whoever was left alive. By the end, the three survivors were down to none, but it wasn't my fault. They were dying anyway.

Yoongi looked up from his spot on the armchair, coffee mug in hand.

"Which one? The one where The Princesses car was trashed or the one where she said she's bringing said Princess here?"

"I'll just take that as a yes, then," I rolled my eyes, snagging a cookie from his plate and dropping into the space opposite him.

Namjoon rolled up next, dropping down next to me heavily enough that I bounced, "Where's she gunna stay? We only have four rooms and they're all taken. I volunteer as tribute, she can stay in my bed."

I snorted, "Yeah, I don't think so. If anything, the little lamb should stay in my bed,"

Yoongi watched us bicker with cold eyes and I knew he was deep in thought about something.

"What about taking it in turns?" Namjoon grinned, "Or we can both stay with her in one of the rooms. I'm good with sharing and I know your filthy ass likes a bit of double-"

"Knock it off," Yoongi snapped finally, "She can stay with Bee, as this is her idea,"

I couldn't help snorting, making Namjoon giggle like a little girl at me sounding like a pig, "Fat chance Jimin and Jungkook will leave that room. In fact, putting another girl in the bed with Bee will just give them more motivation to stay in there,"

It was Namjoon's turn to snort, "As if Bee would share. She's so fucking territorial it scares me,"

I laughed, "Remember when that red head came onto Jimin and Bee put a knife to her throat and then to his balls? So fucking funny,"

"So fucking hot," Jimin flopped down next to Yoongi, "Still gets me hard thinking about it. That little minx is trouble," He ran his tongue along his lower lip, "Perfection,"

Yoongi sighed, irritated as he shot Namjoon and I a glare, "She'll stay in my room then. No arguments," He turned to Jimin, who was just popping open a can of Dr Pepper. It was his addiction, but considering his past, it was safer than the alternatives.

Dr Pepper and his girlfriend were the only things keeping him sober.

"Order something in to eat and call Jin and Tae over. We all need a serious talk,"

—-

Daisy

The house we parked outside was almost as big as where I had been living for the last two years. It was about half an hour away from the school, which meant that there would be no other students around. Which made it safer? I wasn't sure yet.

It was still a gang house.

Bee climbed out and opened the door for me and Jungkook grabbed both of our bags without a word.

"Come on," Bee said with a friendly smile. It was as if she could read each and every one of my emotions and acted accordingly, "It's safe, I promise,"

We had to go through a set of gates just to get up to the driveway, so I'm sure it was.

But it was still a gang house.

Jungkook swung the front door open and called out, "Where you fuckers at? We got a guest! Put your damn dicks away and come say hi,"

Hoo boy. This was a gang house. And apparently I was going to be staying here.