13

Food arrived just as Yoongi started the meeting and Jimin and Jin plated everything up and handed out the dishes before taking their own and sitting down.

I stared down at the Chinese food on my plate. I hadn't had take out since my real family died and with both sides of me being crowded by two enormous guys and being in an unfamiliar house, I suddenly felt overwhelmed. Tears prickled the corners of my eyes and the overflowing plate got blurry.

"Everyone out," A sharp voice cut through the air and there was the wordless sound of shuffling as people stood and exited the room.

The two warm bodies either side of me didn't move, which I was actually grateful for.

The plate was taken from my hands and a dark haired, dark eyed face appeared in my vision.

"You need to breathe before you pass the fuck out," Yoongi's voice said.

"Way to take the gentle route," Namjoon muttered from beside me, his large hands rubbing my back gently.

"She's having a fucking panic attack, would you prefer I slapped her? Shut up or get out,"

I heard Hoseok sigh and his hand rubbed my thigh, "Yoongi's right, little Lamb, you're not breathing. Take a breath,"

Little black spots danced across my vision where I was still staring at Yoongi's increasingly worried face.

"Daisy-"

"Ah, I know what to do," Namjoons fingers gripped my chin and he turned my face towards him and pressed his lips roughly into mine.

I pulled back, sucking in air in shock as my vision cleared, but his grip on my chin kept me with him as his lips moved against mine, like he was daring me to try and pull away anymore. I couldn't stop my lips from parting for him and he let out a triumphant growl before he jerked forward and released me.

"What the fuck was that for?" He whined, rubbing the back of his head as Yoongi stood up from his crouched position on the floor, "She was kissing me back!"

Hoseok leaned in and whispered in my ear, "That's another kiss you owe me, little Lamb,"

Yoongi grunted and picked up my plate, "Come with me," He ordered, striding from the room. Namjoon and Hoseok both grinned at each other and helped me to my feet, both giving me a gentle nudge to go.

I quickly followed after him, going up a set of stairs and into a room that he was holding the door open to.

The room was lacking in personality, looking like an elaborate and expensive dorm room for a young man. A large bed was in the centre of the room, under the window, with a desk to the left and a small sofa, coffee table and armchair to the right. there was a bookshelf, a huge wardrobe and an equally large set of drawers against the wall opposite the bed. There was a large tv ontop of the drawers with a remote on the small bedside table. To the right there was also a door that led to an ensuite bathroom. It was very neat, apart from a school and gym bag thrown onto the bed.

Yoongi moved into the room and placed the plate on the desk, "Sit down and eat. You can relax in here until you fee better," He gestured vaguely at the bedside table and bathroom, "Feel free to use the bathroom or tv or whatever,"

He left quickly, closing the door behind him, leaving me stood nervously in the middle of his bedroom.

—-

Hoseok

By the time Yoongi came back down, the others had already filed in.

"Is she okay?" Bee asked, worry on her face, "She's had a really rough time today,"

Yoongi gave her a nod, "She'll be fine. We have shit to talk about,"

He took his seat on the armchair and we all ate our food, still paying attention to him.

"Tell me about her car,"

Bee stood up and pulled something from her pocket, dropping it onto the coffee table, "It was fucking wrecked. Paint everywhere, tires slashed and windows beat in. I found this on the floor under the back passenger seat window,"

I leaned forward, picking it up.

"Looks expensive," The hoop earring was gold with diamonds sat the entire way around, "Real gold, probably real diamonds,"

"Find out who-"

"I know who was wearing those earlier," Bee interrupted with an evil looking grin, "Lee Jooheon's plastic girlfriend Hyori,"

Taehyung immediately began clacking away at his laptop, clearly doing a search.

"Im Hyori," He said, "Sister of Daisy's fiancé, Im Chankhyun,"

"I thought they were bidding on her, like fuckin' animals," Jimin muttered.

"Wooyoung picked Chankyun," Tae replied.

Namjoon grunted from beside me, "Fiancé my ass. He's not getting within six feet of her,"

"Ten feet," I corrected him.

"A fuckin' mile-"

"Enough," Yoongi snapped, turning to Taehyung, "Find out exactly who was involved. Nobody retaliates until we find out exactly who needs to be punished,"

Namjoon and I exchanged looks. We both knew that Yoongi took his deals seriously, but he had never allowed a woman to stay in his room unaccompanied before. He had especially never allowed a woman to stay the night, but he had told us that Daisy was staying with him.

There was obviously no hiding the fact that both Namjoon and I wanted Daisy, but it seemed that Yoongi was interested too.

That was fine with us - we had shared girlfriends before - but Yoongi had an insane jealous and possessive streak that wouldn't fit in that sort of dynamic.

Before I could lose myself to my thoughts, he spoke again.

"Seeing as she will be staying with us for the for foreseeable future, we also need to tale a visit to the Sinners house to grab her belongings,"

Well shit. Underwear raid? Count me in.