14

Yoongi

As we did before, we waited until the coast was clear before climbing the side of Daisy's home and in through her unlocked window. I'd have to have words with her about leaving herself vulnerable.

Not wanting to draw attention to ourselves, we left the light off as Hoseok and Namjoon scooped clothes out of drawers and off hangers into their huge ass bags. Jin was waiting below to catch each bag thrown and make sure nobody spotted us. I opened the nearest drawer and choked on air at the sea of lace and satin and soft cotton in front of me.

Namjoon whistled low, "Our girl knows how to pick lingerie," He reached in and picked up a bright red pair of barely-there lace, "I'm keeping these-"

I snatched them off him and shoved them in my bag, followed by the rest of the drawer and the drawer of socks underneath, "Go check her bathroom," I snapped at him, making him grin and head into the other room. I dropped the full bag out of the window to Jin and checked that Hoseok and Namjoon were done. I held my finger to my lips as I heard shouting through the door.

"Where the fuck is your sister?!" Wooyoung was obviously home and clearly angry.

"I told you already," Jooheon snapped back, "She made a friend and is staying there tonight to study for that stupid fucking chem test tomorrow,"

I raised my eyebrows in surprise. Why would he lie?

"I don't fucking care, she needs to get her ass back here, we need to talk-"

"Talk to her tomorrow, Dad," Jooheon seemed to be pleading with him, "She's never had any friends, just let her hang out one night,"

One night wasn't going to be enough to keep her safe.

I strode to the neat desk and grabbed a pen, scrawling a note on a post-it note before leading my friends out of the window.

Looks like it was time to call my own dad.

—-

Daisy

I was sitting on Yoongi's bed, barely watching some kind of reality show on his TV when the door swung open, revealing the owner of the room, Hoseok and Namjoon, laden with bags.

"We got your stuff," Namjoon grinned as Yoongi headed straight for his bathroom carrying a bag with him, "You have some nice shit,"

Hoseok grinned too, opening one of the bags and pulling out a pair of my underwear, "Wanna model these for us?"

My entire body was suddenly on fire and I scrambled off the bed and snatched the underwear from between his fingers.

They both laughed, eyes twinkling and I took a deep breath, trying to calm my racing heart.

I let out a surprised huff when Namjoon pulled me to him, wrapping his arms around me, "You can relax, you know," He said, "You're safe with us. We won't do anything to you,"

Hoseok leaned close, his breath brushing my ear, "Unless you beg for it,"

Heat pooled in my stomach and I knew my face was bright red. Namjoon chuckled.

"I think maybe she likes the thought of begging for us,"

Hoseok's fingers ran lightly along my jaw, tilting my face up towards him, "I love the thought of her begging for us,"

The bathroom door opened and Yoongi raised his eyebrow at Namjoon and Hoseok, who only grinned wider.

"Wanna join us, Yoongz?" Namjoon asked.

"Knock it off," He grumbled, looking at me, "I cleared some space for your stuff in the bathroom. I'll find some space for your clothes, too,"

"Thank you,"

Namjoon let go of me and I felt oddly cold without his warmth around my body. Hoseok booped my nose with a smirk, "You wanna stay in here or come chill for a bit? Bee said she was gunna make cookies,"

—-

Jooheon

I pretty much kicked Daisys door open, rubbing my sore jaw from where my father had hit me. Luckily this time, he didn't break the skin, but it still fucking hurt.

I flicked the light on, hoping to go through her shit and find some sort of clue to what had happened, but froze when I saw all the empty drawers and messed up desk.

"Oh shit," I muttered, heading towards a bright yellow note stuck to the wardrobe.

Daisy is now the property of the Saints.
Keep the fuck away from her or you'll take a deep dive to hell.

The Saints

"Fuck. Fuck!"

I yanked my phone from my pocket and called Wonho, "Get your ass here right now. We have a fucking problem,"