7

The rest of the weekend was fairly quiet but on Monday morning when I went down for breakfast, Jooheon and all of his 'friends' were in the kitchen.

Jooheon saw me before they did and jabbed his finger at an empty seat.

"Sit," He ordered.

I took a deep breath and moved to the stool, sitting at the huge island and grabbing an apple from the bowl. All the men's eyes shifted to me and they weren't all friendly looks.

"I already fucking told you dickheads that that prick Namjoon dragged her in there so enough of the hostility," Jooheon snapped at them, "She's my sister, she has some fucking class. There's no way she'd drop to her knees for one of them,"

Kihyun leered at me from my right, "She looks like she'd be good on her knees,"

"And she's gunna spend most of her time that way," Minhyuk grinned at me.

I felt bile rise up in my throat but jumped when Jooheon slammed a hand on the surface of the white marble, "Enough, we gotta go or we'll be late," He pegged them with a stare, "You guys good for your jobs?"

The men around the table straightened up, suddenly looking serious.

"Yeah, we got it," Chankyun said, "Look after my little doll for me while she's at school," He grinned at me, eyes lingering on my school skirt and I stood up, grabbing my bag and pulling out my car keys.

I could feel their eyes on me as I made a quick escape to the garage, clambering into my car as quickly as possible.

How the hell was I going to get through this? I might have the Saints protection, but really, what would that do? I just tied myself to another bunch of gang members who would probably kill me just as easily as Jooheon and his friends.

With a sigh, I put some happy sounding music on to try and improve my mood before pulling out of the garage, just as my brother, Wonho and Shownu came to get into Jooheon's car.

The drive to school was clear and quick and I parked around the back, as far away from where Jooheon usually parked as usual.

My heart was racing and I was feeling extremely hot and it dawned on me that I was starting to have a panic attack.

"It's fine," I breathed out, closing my eyes, "It's fine, I'm fine, nothing is going to happen today, I have time to figure it out,"

My pep talk wasn't really helping but after a minute or two of deep breathing I calmed myself enough to get out of the car and head towards my first class of the day.

Gym.

Fucking perfect.

As expected, my brothers catty girlfriend and her friends were already inside and they turned to glare at me as I headed to a locker.

"I can't believe Jooheon ditched you just because she freaked out at her first party," One of them laughed at me. I took yet another deep breath and opened the locker.

"He's way too good of a brother for her," Hyori sighed dramatically, "She doesn't deserve it. But it's fine, he made it up to me after,"

I jumped as my locker slammed closed suddenly.

"You listening, bitch?" Hyori's heavily made up face appeared in mine, "I asked you a question,"

"I didn't hear you," I replied, trying to keep calm.

"Then fucking listen to me," She snarled, her hand lifting as if she was going to hit me. Before I could even think about blocking her hit, another hand shot out, shoving her roughly. She stumbled back and landed on her backside.

"I didn't just see you trying to hit my bestie, did I, barbie?" A tattooed arm landed on my shoulders and my eyes widened when I saw the blonde that was sitting with Jimin on Friday.

Hyori spluttered and got to her feet angrily but the blonde shoved her back down with one hand, "I asked you a question, plastic face. You weren't about to hit Daisy were you? Your fugly boyfriends baby sister?"

"Fugly?!" Hypri shrieked, getting to her feet and stepping back.

The blonde laughed, "Yeah, I thought so. Back the fuck up before you regret it, 'kay?"

After a moment of pure shock from Hyori, she moved away to where her own lockers were, across the room., screeching about how she wasn't done with me.

I turned to face the blonde, eyes still wide.

"I'm Bee," She grinned at me, moving her arm from my shoulders, "Your new bff. Nice to meet you now I'm sober, babe,"