12

I followed Jungkook and Bee into a large living area with two enormous black sofas and an equally enormous tv that was fixed to the wall. There was a matching armchair between the sofas, directly opposite the TV.

Yoongi sat on the armchair, a mostly empty coffee mug in his hand, his dark hair curling and damp as if he had recently had a shower. His intense eyes were fixed on me as I stood in the doorway, making my stomach flutter nervously.

Namjoon was sat next to Hoseok and they were both smiling at me, looking genuinely happy to see me. Jimin gave me a wave but as I suspected he would, his eyes went to Bee and he stood, moving to her and pulling her into his arms.

"'Sup, bro, good to see you're back. Our girl missed you," He and Jungkook fist bumped and I glanced at Bee at the extremely normal reaction.

Jimim caught my gaze and grinned, "We share her, not each other,"

"Though that would be hot," Bee added with a smirk.

Jungkook laughed and ruffled her hair before moving into the room, "Keep your fantasies to yourself, Hellcat,"

Hoseok stood up and I realised that he was completely shirtless - wearing nothing but a low hanging grey pair of tracksuit bottoms. His body was finely muscled, chest and abs outlined nicely and leading down to a defined V shape.

By the time he reached me, he had a knowing grin on his face as he tipped my chin up to look at him, "Wanna touch?"

I cleared my throat as heat rushed to my face and he stepped back with a smug laugh, "Welcome into the wolves den, little lamb,"

Yoongi huffed from his position on the sofa, "Hoseok get a fucking shirt on already,"

Hoseok grinned and brushed past me, "Alright, Boss, but my little lamb prefers me without one,"

He left but footsteps headed straight back towards me and a hand landed on my shoulder. An unfamiliar voice had my body immediately panic.

"This must be- fuck!" Without thinking, I slammed my elbow back into the strangers solar plexus before whirling around and lifting my knee, squashing his balls with all my might.

The man toppled to the floor with a squeak and whoosh of air and I stepped back, trying to breathe through my panic. I was so tense I reacted without thinking.

I turned to look in horror at the rest of the room, knowing I'd messed up. I'd attacked one of their members. They were going to kill me.

However, a loud bark of laughter erupted from Namjoon's chest as he doubled over in his seat, fighting for breath. I could hear Jimin, Jungkook and Bee laughing as well and could see that Yoongi's lips had actually lifted into a grin.

"Fuuuck," A pained groan came from the man at my feet as he uncurled from the fetal position and staggered to his feet, "I thought you said she was a nice, innocent little thing?" His voice was raspy as he was still in pain.

Namjoon laughed even harder and another set of footsteps came up behind me and into the room.

"She's been having secret MMA lessons once a week for a year," Taehyung said, sitting on one of the sofas and opening his laptop.

"How do you know?" I asked softly.

"It's his job to know," Namjoon wheezed, standing up and taking my hand before pulling me to sit next to him, "Damn Sweet Cheeks, that made me so hard. Check you out, you're a secret badass,"

I flushed bright red as heat shot through my body, not made any easier by his arm being slung over my shoulders. Both he and Hoseok were pushy and forward, but it didn't bother me like it did when Jooheon's friends touched or looked at me. Maybe I actually liked it.

I thought of Shownu, however, who had always been kind to me but never shown any actual interest. Surprisingly enough, the crush I thought of had on him seemed to be fading.

Hoseok came back into the room, his eyebrow raised as he took in the other man's disheveled appearance, "What did I miss?"

"Your girl beat the shit out of Jin," Jungkook drawled, his fingers rubbing soothing circles on Bee's thigh, "Fucking hilarious,"

"What?!" Hoseok gasped, sending a glare to Yoongi, "I missed that because you told me to get a shirt on!" He moved to the sofa, sitting next to me and looking closely into my face, "Do it again little Lamb? I want to see!"

"Fuck off, Hoseok," The man I now knew as Jin growled at him, moving to sit next to Taehyung, "You lied to me and now my balls are bruised,"

He looked over at me with a smile, however, "Sorry to scare you. I'm Jin,"

I swallowed hard at how Namjoon and Hoseok were both pressed against my body on each side. It made me feel nervous, but also safe. I hadn't felt safe in a long time.

"I'm Daisy," I replied.

"Great, everyone's met. Now down to business," Yoongi's sharp tone cut through the air and all eyes turned to him.

"We have shit to do,"