22

The car ride was extremely tense. I was wearing a modestly cut clack dress that somehow clung to all my curves and made me feel sexy, despite not showing much skin. I was wearing black high heeled stilettos and wearing a light, natural makeup. My black hair was loose, curled by Bee and hanging half way down my back.

I looked good.

But I felt awful. Yoongi was wearing a pair of black jeans with a dark, navy blue button down shirt with the sleeves rolled up but the other four men accompanying us were wearing al black suits with a various amount of weapons strapped to them.

Jungkook and Jimin were following in the car behind us as Namjoon was driving Yoongi, Hoseok and I separately.

Yoongi was staring out of the window, his chin resting on his fist that was so tight his knuckles had turned white.

"We're here, Boss," Namjoon's voice was quiet and I finally looked away from Yoongi, looking out of my own window.

"Holy.... What is that?"

Yoongi sighed and unclipped his seatbelt, "The family house," He muttered, getting out.

"That's not a house," I mumbled as I also climbed out, "That's a castle,"

The Min house was as twice as big as my adopted families. There were huge white columns and balconies along the front of the house, framing a huge white door. I didn't even realise that we passed through a set of massive iron gates to get in and as I peered around, I saw men in suits standing guard, guns on their hips.

Without thinking, I shrunk into the body that came around behind me.

"Chin up, Princess," Yoongi said quietly from behind, his hand moving to the small of my back, "You've been requested for dinner with my father, you need to act like you belong,"

He gently guided me to the door and Namjoon and Hoseok moved to flank us with Jimin and Jungkook slightly behind us, protecting our backs.

The front door swung open without Yoongi knocking and we were led to a large dining hall by a man with a sour look on his face.

A man that looked a lot like Yoongi was stood by the table and he looked up with an unpleasant smile, dark and calculating eyes roaming over me before turning his attention to his son. A man that sent shivers of terror and recognition down my spine.

"Yoongi," He greeted, "You've not been home in a while,"

"Father," Yoongi replied, his voice almost impossibly cold, "I've been following your orders,"

"So you have," His father mumbled. He moved from the table, striding towards me and only Yoongi's hand on my back stopped me from retreating away from him, "Pleasure to finally meet you again, Daisy," His voice was like poison, smooth and dangerous, "My name is Daehyun, leader of the Saints,"

He took my hand and pressed a kiss to the back, his lips lingering a little bit longer than I would like. Where did I know him from?

Yoongi scowled and Hoseok and Namjoon shifted a little beside us, but Daehyun stood back up with a smile, "Take a seat. Your guards can wait in the sitting area. This is a private affair between a man and his son,"

All four of the men behind us hesitated but Yoongi gave a small nod and they quickly exited the room, leaving me feeling extremely exposed.

Yoongi led me to a seat, pushing me insistently into the chair before sitting next to me. His father sat opposite us and servers immediately burst into the room, pouring wine and placing plates in front of us.

"Eat," Yoongi's father ordered, issuing an order that made me shiver.

Once the mean began, the uncomfortable silence was broken once again by Daehyun, "Your girl is quite the beauty," He said, startling me. Yoongi looked at him, distrust clear in his eyes, and made a non-committal sound in reply.

His father grinned dangerously, "Luckily for you," He continued, "Seeing as we both clearly know who she is, the plans can go forward without delay. I'm thinking next Friday-"

"Father," Yoongi snapped as I looked between them in confusion, "Things have changed. She-"

I jumped as Yoongi's father slammed his knife into the table. A table knife, buried into the thick wood of the dining table.

"I have made my decision," He growled, "These plans were started years ago, and now she has close links to the sinners, now is the perfect time. Ruin and own them in one and then all her assets will belong to you,"

"W.. what do you mean?" My voice was quiet and Yoongi's father turned his anger into a smile aimed at me, but I could see the darkness in his eyes.

"Your marriage to my son, of course. Your father - your real father - promised you to him when you were only five. You don't remember him?" The smile on his face grew as an evil sort of glee flickered in his eyes.

I remembered where I knew this man from and pain shot through my heart.

I slowly turned to look at Yoongi, "You're not him," I whispered, "He died with my parents. Yooni died. You look nothing like him,"

Yoongi sighed rubbing his hand over his face, "You just couldn't say my name when you were a kid." He said, "And I didn't die. Things change, Daisy. I'm-"

"You can tell her all about it, later," Yoongi's father said, "I'll make the arrangements. You'll be wed next Friday,"