4

I leaned up against the door where Shownu had left me a sigh escaping my lips.

What the hell was I going to do?

Those 'friends' of Jooheon radiated violence and depravity, how was I supposed to marry one of them? I might have some training on my side, but each and every one of those men were much bigger than me and clearly had experience with fighting... and probably experience with death, too. I banged my head on the door.

I was doomed-

The door I was leaning against opened and I managed to twist as I fell backwards, landing roughly on my knees with a hiss as the rough concrete grazed my bare skin.

"Oh? I love to see a woman drop to her knees for me, but I didn't even get a chance to say anything yet,"

I felt my cheeks flush as I looked up, staring into the face of a deliciously handsome stranger with a deep dimple as he smirked at me.

"Up you get sweet cheeks," He grinned wider, reaching down and hoisting me up with his hands under my arms, "Damn, how drunk are you?" He laughed and I quickly pulled myself free from him.

"I haven't had a single drink," I replied with a frown, "You opened the door and I fell,"

"I opened it cause you knocked," He grinned, "Not a single drink though, let's remedy that immediately!" He yanked me into the room, closing the door behind him.

Like the room Jooheon was sitting in at the back, this room had ratty sofas with a table in the middle covered with empty beer bottles. This table had an ashtray and from what I could see, no drugs.

There were four men sat around the table. One had his head buried in a laptop and another had his head buried in the chest of a blonde who was grinding happily on his lap. The other two seemed to be talking about something serious, but all four turned to me as the man from the door dragged me unceremoniously over to them.

The man sat at the other side of the table had dark, wavy hair with intense dark eyes that narrowed when they raked over me.

The man he was talking to eyed me curiously, a small smile lifting the corner of his lips.

"Why are you bringing your whores in here, Namjoon?" The one with intense eyes said.

"I'm not a whore," I snapped at him, making him raise an eyebrow.

"She knocked so I let her in," The one who brought me inside - Namjoon - said with a laugh, "This pretty thing sober Yoongi, she needs a drink," He looked at me, "What's your name, darlin'?"

"Lee Daisy," The guy with the laptop answered for me, "Adopted daughter of Lee Wooyoung and younger sister of Lee Jooheon," How the hell did he know that??

The room immediately went tense.

The blonde who was grinding on the lap of a chocolate haired beauty finally turned to look at me, surprise on her face.

"Why're you here?" Her voice held only curiosity but the man she was sitting on swatted at her ass, making her grind against him again.

"Don't stop just cause you've got a girl watching, babe," He smirked, "That's never stopped you before,"

"You're a pig, Park Jimin," She huffed, a smile lifting her plump lips.

"And you love it-"

"Answer her question," Yoongi said sharply, "Why the fuck are you here?"

This man was dangerous. I could feel the danger radiating from him and unconsciously stepped a little closer to Namjoon.

"Ease up, Yoongz," The guy sitting next to him with the bleached blonde hair grinned, "You're making the little lamb nervous,"

Yoongi never took his eyes off me and Namjoon's arms wrapped around me from behind, his head dipping to run his nose along my neck.

"Answer the question sweet cheeks," He mumbled as he reached my ear.

I could see they were going for good cop, bad cop and really fucking good cop as Namjoon's teeth nipped my ear.

I trembled before realising what was going on and shrugged myself free of his grip, whirling on him with a glare.

He grinned, holding his hands up and stepping away from me.

"My brother brought me here," I replied honestly, "I don't want to be here. I want to go home,"

Yoongi scoffed, "Sure you do,"

"She met some of her potential fiancé's today," The one with the laptop spoke again, "The Sinners want to have a stronger alignment within their ranks so their top leaders are bidding on her to decide which son will marry her,"

"Sinners? Ranks? What?" I had no idea how this man knew so much about me but I also had no idea what he was taking about.

Namjoon bent at the waist, staring at me with narrow eyes. I frowned back at him and he smirked, standing upright.

"Taehyung, your research was right. She has no idea what her family are,"