Tears

Wednesday was lying down on the grass looking up at the sky while talking to Enid.

As she stared up at the sky tears formed in her eyes

"Enid how could you be so idiotic?" she let out a shaky breath "fighting Tyler all on your own... on your first fucking transformation"

"Why Enid? Why! I could've done it all on my own but no you had to get involved" she frustratedly

"You should've known better not to fight against Tyler during your first time wolfing out out. Do you know how much danger you put yourself in? The best thing you could have done for me would have been to just leave me for dead."

"But if I just would've gotten to you faster you would've been fine but my slow ass can't run for shit" she chuckled as more tears ran down her cheeks.

She paused causing more silence between the two

Unable to hold back her sobs, she apologized "I'm so sorry for not being able to save you..."

"I should've been the one to die! Me it should've been me!" She sat up facing out into the distant before turning her head to look at Enid's headstone.

"I'm so fucking sorry Enid.. I tried I really did but I just couldn't get over to you on time and I'll forever blame myself for that"

"I love you Enid and I regret not telling you my feelings earlier. You had such a bright future ahead of you."

"It was Yoko who told me that you liked me too...I'm sorry for being so stubborn."

"When I told you I hated all the bright colors I didn't really mind them as long as they were worn by you."

She looked down at her phone noticing the time

"I've got to go Enid me and the group are going to be heading down to the garden in town to plant flowers in your honor... I've grown quite fond of our friends. Yoko is going to be teaching me how to ride a skateboard while throwing an axe in the air at the same time which could possibly kill me but that's fine cause then I would finally be with you."

"By the way I did ask Bianca if she is considered to be a cannibal since she eats fish but she said no but I'm choosing to pretend she said yes so we can stick with our theory"

She grabbed her phone before standing up from the grass dusting herself off before looking at Enid one more time wiping the tears from her eyes.

"Goodbye Enid I'll see you tomorrow.... I miss you and so does everyone else"

Those words were the last thing she said before walking away from the love of her life. The raven haired girl was told she was destined to be alone which she used to be happy about but now she wasn't.

She was now alone. The love of her life was gone all because of her and she wasn't coming back.

Tears really don't help.

544 words
Sorry its bad😭
Also I need some ideas so if you have any please let me know cause all my ideas are gone at the moment🙏🏼😔