I need you

I look over at the colorful half-split window. The colors remind me of you. I hate to admit it but it's been almost a week and I miss you. And if I could say I'm sorry for how selfish I was I would but it's far too late for that now isn't it?

I watched as you left with your bright red duffel bag. I wanted to say something but I couldn't. It's like my mouth was glued and stapled together. My feet also felt like they were cemented to the floor. I felt like I was paralyzed till you finally left the dorm.

"You know what Wednesday fuck you! All you do is manipulate people to get what you want, do you even care about me?" Enid yelled angrily at her

"You know what this is over, if you want to be alone Wednesday than be alone!" she shouted walking over to her bed pulling out a bright red duffel bag.

"Where are you going?" Wednesday asked her

"To Yoko's room. I was foolish to ever like you" Enid said stuffing things into her bag. Once she was finished she walked over to the door and glanced at Wednesday once more before leaving.

Despite her best efforts, she hasn't been able to sleep or write since that night. Throughout the day, she missed the bright girl glued to her phone. Wednesday felt as though she had no energy without her. Not even to eat.

The most horrible thing is that even since that night everyone else has left her including thing. She stopped attending her classes two days ago. She just didn't have the energy to get out of bed anymore. Her half of the room was a complete mess. She never stepped foot into Enid's area unless she had to use the restroom.

She would spend most of her time lying in bed crying. Her hair looked like a rats' nest. She hadn't brushed it since her light left. Since everyone left.

She layed on her bed curled up into a little ball. Her typewriter picked up dust. She stared at the other half of the room, which was now empty. Oh how she missed her bright light.

The sun rose. Light shot into the middle of the room through the large round window. Was she planning to get out of bed and head to class? No.

She stayed rotting in her bed. Dark eye bags and puffy eyes from crying all night. She usually sat out on the balcony at this time to get her daily dose of air but today she didn't feel like she had the energy to do it. Usually Enid would motivate her to do things but she wasn't here anymore.

She could feel her face become wet. She was crying... again. She finally got up from her bed opened the round window and made her way onto the balcony. She sat down looking out into the horizon. It didn't take long for her face to become soaked in tears.

How could I be so stupid!? All this just because of my stupid obsession.

"Over a fucking monster. A fucking monster!" She shouted tears rapidly running down her face.

Standing up angrily, she grabbed her typewriter and smashed it onto the floor as she walked onto her side of the room. She grabbed her chair and threw it onto Enid's side of the room angrily.

"It's all my fault" she yelled before smashing her fist into the thin wall making a hole.

"How could I be so stupid letting my stupid obsession come over me to the point where I hurt the one I love most?" she said to herself breaking out into a sob.

"I need you Enid, I need you."

654 words
Hope yall enjoy
I'm going to be completely honest this is not what I intended to write but hey it'll do😭