She Promised

Ask and you shall receive VanillaIce100

Sorry it's ass but I wrote this like 3 times and I just couldn't get it right so I gave up

This is bodyguard x author just so yall know🧍🏽‍♀️

⚠️ warning?
________

"Ms. Addams someone is here to see you" someone said through the intercom

"Let them in" I responded coldly sitting back in my chair patiently waiting for them to enter

There was a knock on the door before it opened revealing a girl maybe a few inches taller than her with blue eyes and blonde hair with blue and pink streaks.

She's so disgustingly colorful.

"Hello Ms. Addams! I'm Enid Sinclair and I'd like to inform you that I'll be your new bodyguard" the girl spoke excitedly as she walked towards my desk

Ever since publishing my first book my life has gradually changed. Every corner I turn I'm met with a mob of people wanting to take pictures or get an autograph. I still don't understand the meaning of those soul-sucking machines.

Through the time of my so-called "fame" I have been followed, stalked, and almost jumped. I really didn't mind any of this stuff that was happening but my parents became extremely worried about my safety and thought it would be better for me to have a bodyguard.

They're acting like I can't take care of myself.

"Good afternoon Ms. Sinclair, I have to grab a couple of things up from a friend down town. Will you be joining me?" I asked looking up at her as I stood up from my chair.

Why do I have this weird feeling when looking at her?

Am I getting sick?

"Of course! Do you have anything you'd like me to know before we head out?"

"Don't answer anyone's questions or tell anyone you know about this" I stated firmly as I walked out of my office to the girl right behind me.

"I can do that" she said with a nod

Once we got to the front of the building I felt Enid grab me tightly by the elbow. For someone who looks weak she has incredible grip strength.

As soon as we walked out of the building a mob surrounded us. Getting pushed and shoved without my will makes me incredibly annoyed.

Thankfully with Enid dragging me through the crowd of people I was barely touched. Who knew having a bodyguard would be so nice

_________

Enid's POV:

I've been working with Wednesday or should I say Ms. Addams for a couple of months and it has been a pleasure. Though she's cold and sometimes rude she's been warming up to me.

But every time I am near her I get this weird feeling. I can't help but feel like I'm getting pulled towards her.

Her eyes are beautiful. I feel like I could get lost in them.

I want to get closer, to understand her better, to know what's on her mind. I want to be able to share my thoughts with her and to connect with her on a deeper level. I want to be able to share the best and the worst of me with her and to be able to trust her with anything.

But then again I am just her bodyguard.

"Ms. Sinclair I've come to notice that you haven't had supper yet. Would you like to join me?" Wednesday asked as she entered the lounge her hands neatly behind her back.