what? pt.2

Sorry this ones like really really bad but I am going to be making a part 3 for this which is hopefully way better than whatever this is

⚠️ I think

I jumped at the sudden voice that came from the other side of the bathroom door.

I felt numb.

My mind was fuzzy. I couldn't think right.

"Wednesday if you don't open the damn door I won't be hesitate to go full on protective mom mode and break down this door down" A voice shouted from the other side of the door.

The voice sounded familiar but my mind was blank.

I shakily stood up throwing the blade into the trash.

Tears still ran down my cheeks rapidly like there was no tomorrow.

My head was pounding at every step I took.

The door looked so far away. It looked like it was getting farther away the closer I got.

Soon I started feeling like I was levitating off the ground. I stopped moving so I could stop the unpleasant feeling. Everything around me soon had little black fuzzy spots. My head felt like it was going to burst at any moment.

Before I could get to the door my vision went black.

Yoko's POV:

I waited hearing quiet foot steps coming towards the door.  I waited unpatiently still full of worry for the girl.

My heart dropped when I heard a loud thump.

"Wednesday" I called out hoping to get a response.

I waited about two seconds before I launched myself at the door hoping all the backpacks I would carry everyday did something to my arms.

To my luck the door just swung open.

And there lied Wednesday on the cold tile floor paler than usual. I looked at her closer noticing a huge gash on her forehead.

Fuck. This is bad. Really bad.

Wednesday's POV:
"She's got a couple of cuts on her thigh but with the huge gash on her we're afraid she hit her head to hard on maybe the sink or counter leaving her concussed" the deep voice of a man said who most likely the doctor.

"I'm definitely not leaving"

"Yeah me neither"

There was some shuffling for a moment before there was a soft click indicating of the door being closed.

Her head throbbed as colors exploded in the back of her eyes in patterns.

She layed still not moving but she wanted to find out where she was.

From what she could tell right now was that she was on the most uncomfortable bed in the world with itchy covers against her skin. The room was unbelievably cold, the thin blanket on top of her was doing little to nothing to help with the freezing temperature.

She moved a bit pulling the thin blanket up higher trying to stay warm. This seemed to catch the attention from the other people in the room since she heard more shuffling.

"Wednesday?" It was the voice from earlier. She wanted to open her eyes to see who it was but she knew that if she were to open up her eyes it would make her headache worse.

"Yoko move over a bit so I can see her" Oh so it was Yoko that she heard from the bathroom. The other voice sounded like Enids.

Why was Enid here?

"I'm not moving Enid, just go back to the dorm and get some rest"

"Why won't you just move out the way so I can see her she is my girlfriend after all I should have the right to see her if she's hurt!" She winced turning her head the other way trying to get away from the loud and sharp voice

"Can you shut up" she mumbled out. She sounded all quiet and pathetic.

"Just quiet down Enid" Bianca?

"You know what fine I'll just leave. Oh and Wednesday we're done. For good" her words were full of poison.

The door squeaked open before it shut loudly causing her to wince one again.

She could feel tears well up in her eyes.

"You ok-"

"Get out"

"What?"

"I said get the fuck out" she shouted ignoring the pain she caused herself

Silence filled up the room before shuffling and the soft click of the door was heard.

She was alone.

The words Enid spoke to her left her heart aching. She truly loved Enid. So she wanted to be left alone.

But now suddenly being left alone felt worser than it had felt when Enid left the room.

She now felt completely alone knowing Enid wouldn't be coming back to be by her side.

She wished Enid was here.

807 words
Sorry its so short but I have been stressing so if you could give me a couple of days to write the next part that would be appreciated😭🙏🏼