what?

⚠️ warning sh

I stood in the middle of the room unable to move for some reason. I watched my roommate Enid Sinclair pack her duffel bag. Why was she doing this? Well I have no clue. She said it had something to do with our relationship, but I honestly have no idea what I did wrong.

"I can't fucking believe you Wednesday! How could you I thought you love me!?" Enid shouted from her side of the door swinging the duffel bag over her shoulder and rolling her suitcase behind her.

"What are you talking about Enid?" I asked having no clue to what she was referring to.

"You don't even know what you did? I thought you were so called smart but I guess not huh?" she said with a poisonous tone in her voice.

"Whatever you are talking about I'm sure I can fix it Enid. Is it my new shoes? Lipstick? Whatever it is I can fix it just tell me so I can fix whatever I fucked up!" She said raising her voice trying to understand what Enid was so pissed about.

"You know what I was stupid to ever and I mean ever like you? Bianca was right you are a self entitled bitch that nobody will ever love" she said before walking out of the room making sure to loudly slam the door on her way out.

The way she slammed the door echoed in her mind. Longer than she had wanted it to.

She stood on the side of the room with the brightest color, unable to look away. She already missed her bright light that she would wake up next to every morning snuggling her.

Wednesday stood there now able to move. Was that really how people viewed her? A self entitled bitch? But she was trying to be nice but was she not trying hard enough? Was that why Enid was mad at her?

She walked over to her side of her room pacing back and forth trying to figure out what she had done to get Enid so mad. But everything she thought of was something she either did every day or in class. So why was Enid so mad at her?

The next morning Wednesday woke up just on time so she could try and speak to Enid before class started. She got dressed and grabbed her things before heading out to her first class that her a Enid had together. She made her way through the crowded hallway before finally getting to class. She sat in her usual spot hoping Enid would sit next to her. However, nobody sat next to her like she was infected with something.

She watched as Enid walked into the room with a big smile on her face while she talked to Yoko about something. But Yoko who was walking behind her gave me a death stare. What did I do? Class started and I watched her from the corner of my eye as I wrote down notes. As I wrote notes I could feel someone's stare sink into the back of my head. I turned around to find Bianca who had her eyes burning in to the back of my head.

"What"

"Stop acting like you don't know what you did" she said her words full of poison

"But I simply don't know what I did."

"Yeah right. You know what you did Wednesday stop acting stupid"

She didn't feel like continuing the conversation so she turned back around paying attention to the class again.

After what felt like an eternity, the class finally ended. She needed to talk to Enid. But before she could even get near her she was gone.

What had she done to get Enid this mad at her?

The rest of the day went by incredibly slow. With Enid's friends sending her rude stares and deadly glares didn't make how she felt about all this any better. And the worst thing is that nobody would tell her what she did wrong.

She tried talking to Divina, Ajax, Xavier, and god she was running out of people to talk to that she even attempted to talk to Kent but he just walked away from her ignoring her existence.

Once she got back to her dorm she noticed thing was gone as well. He left a note explaining that he would be staying with Enid for a while.

How could thing leave her? He was her family... but I guess I didn't matter to him anymore.

With all this going on, she felt overwhelmed. People avoiding and ignoring her made her feel empty. But not the type of empty she liked to experience. The type that left her heart aching.

And there was no one that she could got to talk about these feeling to. Not even thing.

She walked over to her bed stuffing her head into her pillow. The once dry pillow soon became damp with tears. Though she had vowed to never cry again she just couldn't hold it back anymore.

She laid there in her bed for hours till she finally got up. She wanted a way to relieve the pain she was feeling. The crying did nothing to help. She needed something stronger.

She walked over to the bathroom she and Enid shared. She rummaged through the drawers in the bathroom till she found what she was looking for.

She grabbed the blade and sat down on the tile floor in the corner of the room. Doing it on the wrist would be a terrible spot to do it. Anyone could spot it if she raised her hand in class. She thought for a moment before getting the perfect idea. She lifted her skirt up a bit just up to her thigh. She pressed the blade deep into her skin as tears were still streaming down her cheeks.

? POV:

I was walking past Wednesday's dorm when I smelled something. It wasn't something, it was blood.

Maybe she's on her period? I thought before continuing and then stopping - wait a damn minute I can't smell when someone's on their period.

I backed up to the dorm. The smell became stronger as I got closer. I thought of knocking but the door was already open. Maybe someone killed her I thought. The further I walked into the room the stronger the scent was.

But I froze when I heard sobs coming from the bathroom.

Okay now I am worried.

"Wednesday you okay?" I knocked on the door. That was the most stupidest thing I could ask, of course the girl wasn't okay, she's crying in the bathroom where the strong stench of blood was coming from and it for sure wasn't period blood.

1158 words
Sorry this ones bad but would yall want a Pt.2?

So I've been thinking of starting a new book over the summer what do guys think😱