Chapter 3

I glanced at Bailey and Brody for a moment before looking down. Bailey shot up. "Sky! What happened?"

"It's nothing... I'm fine." I said and turned my head away from Bailey.

"Bullshit... Your lip is bleeding. Did someone hit you? Or did you walk into something?" Bailey asked.

"I-I walked into something. Clumsy me..." I took my seat.

Brody slowly turned to me. "Why are you lying?"

I slowly looked at him. "I'm not."

"Brody, don't start with her..." Bailey sat down.

"Where did the mark on your cheek come from then?" Brody asked.

"From me hitting the door." I rolled my eyes.

"What door? You were in the hallway with Riley."

"That was before you walked away jackass..." I snapped. "I walked into a damn door, ok? Now leave me the hell alone." I looked away from him.

"It was Ayden." Brody said with a serious tone.

"It wasn't." I shook my head.

"Brody, just drop it man."

"I don't believe you."

"Like I care. Why do you even care what happened to me? You never gave a damn before, why start now?" I glared at him.

Brody clenched his jaw as he shot up and stormed out of class. "Brody!" Bailey called then huffed. "What the hell has gotten into him?" He mumbled as he got up and went after him.

I shook my head as I placed my hand on my face. I heard a loud bang causing me to jump. I shot up and ran to the door. I stared wide eyed as Brody and Ayden fought. "Stop!" I rushed over to Brody and grabbed his arm. "What are you doing?" I stared at Brody.

Ayden grabbed my arm and jerked me towards him. "What hell did you tell that fucking poser!?"

"I didn't tell him anything, asshole." I pushed Ayden back.

Ayden smacked me again and I fell into Bailey. "You bastard! You didn't have..."

Brody tackled Ayden to the floor. He sat over him as he punched him multiple times. "Stop!" I yelled.

"Brody!" Bailey bear hugged him and dragged him away from Ayden. "Stop man. Just calm down."

"Stay the fuck away from her!" Brody shouted with anger.

"Why do you care? You were an ass to her for two years!" Ayden snapped.

"I never hit her!" Brody snapped back.

I stared at Brody for a long moment. I've never seen him this angry before. I watched as Brody glared at Ayden and his body shook with rage.

"Let's get to class before you get into trouble." Bailey started dragging him away. "Sky! Come on." I followed Bailey quickly and walked in as Bailey gently pushed Brody to his seat. "Have you lost your fucking mind? You could get suspended! We need you for the big game coming up."