Chapter 17

Brody's hand came up to my breast. I felt the warmth of his hand massaging my breast before he broke our kiss. "Want me to stop?" He asked softly.

"No." I met his eyes.

Brody looked down at his hand and then lowered his head. I felt his tongue run over the top of my breast. His tongue swirled around before his mouth was on my breast. I moaned softly and placed my hand on the back of his head.

Brody lifted his head and found my lips. "Can I go further?" He whispered and moved his hand down to my jeans.

"Bro..." Owen said, then paused. "Really? About to have sex..." He said as if he wasn't surprised.

Brody huffed as he got up. I moved the shirt down as I ran my hands over my face. "Get out! Don't you ever knock!" He snapped.

"I'm sorry! I didn't expect you to be having sex with Sky!" Owen raised his voice. "Don't you think you ought to be moving slow with her?"

"You think I was taking advantage of her?" Brody asked.

"No, I meant because she's hurt." Owen huffed.

"She told me not to stop, Owen. I asked her multiple times if she wanted me to stop!"

I fixed myself and made my way down the hallway slowly. "Owen, stop." Brody and Owen looked at me. "I told him he could."

Owen looked at Brody then at me. "What about the pain you're in?"

"If I was in any pain, I would have said something." I said. "Why would you think that Brody would take advantage of me?"

"I didn't think that at all." Owen said. "I know he would never do that... I just thought after everything you've been through and how he's treated you in the past, you two would be taking things slow."

"We tried too." I said.

"I'm sorry..." Seeing you two like that was definitely unexpected..."

"I'm getting a lock for this door." Brody folded his arms.

"I'm really sorry for barging in..." Owen said.

"Why did you barge in?" Brody asked.

"Mom told me that Ayden is our half brother... I wanted to see if that was true..."

Brody huffed. "Unfortunately, it's true."

Owen shook his head. "We will talk tomorrow..." He walked down the steps.

Brody shook his head as he closed the door. He walked over to me. "Ready for bed?"

"Yeah." I said softly.

"Where are you sleeping?" Brody asked. I slowly looked up at him. "It's ok, Sky. Whatever you decide, I'm cool with it."

"We were just about to have sex and you're saying you're cool with me sleeping in the guest room."

"Yes..." Brody said softly.

"Brody..." I folded my arms.