Chapter 29

I began to stroke him through his jeans. Hiro looked down at my hand before pressing his forehead to my shoulder as I continued.

"Fuck… Sky…" He breathed. He lifted his head from my shoulder slightly as he watched my hand. "Damn, that feels so good…" Hiro breathed. I stopped stroking him for a moment and pulled down his zipper.

He looked down at my hand and then met my eyes. I reached my hand in and softly grabbed him. I began to stroke him again, and he dropped his head to my shoulder. "Fuck that feels amazing." He breathed.

He groaned as he tensed up for a moment. He lifted his head and his lips crashed to mine for a moment.
Hiro stood up and gently pulled me to my feet. He fixed his jeans then grabbed my hand and cleaned it using his shirt.

He led me back inside. We walked down a few flights of stairs then Hiro let me inside his apartment. I stepped in the door and looked around for a moment. I looked back at Hiro as he closed the door behind him. “So, why are we here in your apartment?” I asked softly.

Hiro smiled at me as he slipped by and walked to his room. He came back out as he slipped into a black tank top. “To do whatever you like baby girl. As long as I’m with you, I don’t care what we do.”

I smiled as I looked around for a moment. I walked over to his case of cds. “You have a lot of music.” I said softly. “You like hip hop?” I looked back at him.

“Some. I prefer rock music. Ruka, however, he likes everything.” Hiro shoved his hands into his pockets.

I looked back at the case of cds then around a little more. “No movies?” I asked curiously.

“Ruka and I don’t watch much tv or movies.” Hiro said softly. “We listen to music like all the time.”

I gave a nod. “What’s your favorite rock band?” I asked as I fully faced him.

“I don’t have a favorite, I like a ton of rock music. I’m not picky at all.” Hiro smiled. “Why do you ask?”

“I was going to have you sing a song from your favorite rock band.” I giggled.

“I have a better idea…” Hiro walked over to me. “Why don’t you sing for me. I have yet to hear you sing.”

“What do you want to hear?” I asked curiously.

Hiro placed his fingers on his chin as he thought for a moment. “Magic Man by Heart.”

I raised my brows. “Oh that’s a good song. Ok.” I nodded. “I don’t have my guitar though…”

Hiro held up one finger as he walked into his room and brought out a keyboard. “I got you.” he said as he set it up. He began playing the music for Magic man. “Sing whatever part of the song you feel like singing.”

““Come on home, girl” Mamma cried on the phone
“Too soon to lose my baby yet, my girl should be at home.”
But try to understand, try to understand
Try, try, try to understand, hes a magic man, Mamma,
Ah
He’s a magic man.” I sang. “”Come on home, girl” he said with a smile
“I cast my spell of love on you, a woman from a child”
But try to understand, try to understand
Oh, oh, try, try, try to understand,
He’s a magic man, oh, he’s got the magic hands.” I sang.

Hiro stopped playing as he looked at me with a grin. “Damn girl.”

“Now you sing me something.” I smiled. “I’m thinking Follow You by Bring Me The Horizon.”

“How do you want to hear it?” Hiro asked. “Deep voice scream?”
“So you can drag me through hell
If it meant I could hold your hand
I will follow you cause I’m under your spell
And you can throw me to the flames
I will follow you, I will follow you.” He screamed with a deep voice.

“Or how about Japanese?” Hiro suggested. "だからあなたは私を地獄に引きずり込むことができます
それがあなたの手を握ることができるということなら
私はあなたの魔法にかかっているのであなたをフォローします
そしてあなたは私を火の中に投げ込むことができます
フォローします、フォローします" Hiro sang in Japanese.

I raised my brows as I stared at him. “Wow…”

Hiro smiled. “I guess you don’t need to hear them again.” he chuckled. “Hey! Sing the chours with me.”

“Normally!” I pointed.

Hiro laughed. “Yeah because I was going to make you sing it in Japanese. Of course normally.”

“So you can drag me through hell
If it meant I could hold your hand
I will follow you cause I’m under your spell
And you can throw me to the flames
I will follow you, I will follow you.” I sang with Hiro and our voices harmonized perfectly together.

“That’s the first time someone has perfectly harmonized with me.” Hiro smiled.

I nodded. “Me too.”

“Funny how that works.” Hiro rubbed the back of his neck.

I smiled as I walked over to him. “Are you blushing?”

“No…” Hiro stared at me and was quiet for a moment. “Maybe I was…” He finally said then paused again, but kept his eyes on me. “I was a little…” He said quietly.

I giggled. “Why do you do that?” I asked.

“Be sarcastic?” Hiro asked. “Because it makes you laugh.”

“This is true…” I nodded.

“I would much rather see you smile more than be sad.” Hiro grabbed my hands. “It broke me seeing you hurt and sad.” He looked down at our hands. “Honestly when I found out what he did to you, I wanted to bash his face.”

“Why?” I asked softly.

Hiro’s dark eyes met mine. “Because I will hurt anyone that hurts you.”

I stared into his eyes for a long moment. They were so serious even though he said it in such a soft manner. I couldn’t help but stare at him in awe. Hiro is the type of guy that’s going to go to the ends of the earth for the person he loves. I never thought I would find someone like that, but here he is standing right in front of me, and I get to call him mine. Hiro opened his mouth to speak, but I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed my lips to his deeply.