Chapter 20

I tried on a couple, then finally changed into a black crop top with a black and purple checkered skirt. I put my knee-high boots on and a black choker. I did my makeup and brushed out my hair.

"Damn, you look sexy." Brody stood in the doorway.

"Do I?" I met his blue eyes.

"Definitely..." He walked over to me and pressed his lips to mine. "I'm loving the skirt." He gripped my ass for a moment. "Let's get going."

I shook my head and followed him out to the car. I placed my hand on his leg as he drove, and he grabbed my hand, slipping his fingers through mine.

When we arrived, I followed Brody inside. "About time!" Jay smiled. "Enjoy!" He let us by, and we walked to the backyard. I looked around, and my eyes landed on the dark-haired guy from the other night.

"I'm going to get us drinks." Brody said, then kissed my head.

I watched Brody walk inside, then slowly looked back at the guy who fully faced me. He winked at me with that same little smile and followed his friend to a different area.

I glanced around for a moment and then pulled Riley to me. "Who is that guy?" I gestured.

Riley looked at him. "I don't know his name, I just know he's a buddy of Kenzo, Jay's brother." Riley said.

"Oh..."

"Yeah, Kenzo is the bass player in his band." Riley looked back over at him. "That guy with him is his brother, who is the drummer."

"I see." I gave a nod.

"Why?" Riley asked.

"He winked at me." I said softly.

"No way?" Riley raised her brows. "Damn, Jay said he is pretty reserved..."

"It's not like he called me baby or anything..." I glanced around for a moment looking for Brody.

"Do you want me to call you baby?" A slightly deep voice asked.

Riley and I both looked at him. I remained quiet as I stared into his dark eyes. Riley bumped my arm. "N-No..."

"Aw, worried blondie will get upset?" He asked with a smirk.

"He might."

He smiled. "Then I will definitely have to call you baby." He purred.

"Hiro!" A guy called, and he slowly looked at him. "Don't mess with my brother's friend, man. Or his girlfriend."

"I was just saying hi." He put his hands up.

"She's a little young for you, don't you think? She's a high schooler."

"Shut up Ruka... You ruin all the fun." Hiro rolled his eyes. "Where are my manners? The name is Hiro, and this is my brother Ruka."

"Riley, and this is Skylar." Riley said softly.

"Mm Sky." Hiro nodded. "Beautiful." His eyes darted behind me. "Ah, you must be the boyfriend. Nice to meet you. I'm Hiro, Kenzo's lead singer."