Chapter 22

I huffed and put on his helmet while he got on and started the bike. I got on and wrapped my arms around his waist. It was a quiet ride to school. I got off the bike and took off his helmet. "Thanks for the ride, Hiro."

"No need to thank me, baby. See you later." He put his helmet on and pulled off. I watched him leave as I walked towards the building.

"Sky..." Riley and the girls walked over to me.

I looked at them and then looked down. They all hugged me. "We're here for you." Lila said softly.

"Whatever you need, just tell us." Kat said.

I nodded. "Thanks." I smiled a little.

"So... Can I ask about Hiro?"

"Who is Hiro?" Amy asked.

"I believe he's the one who dropped Sky off." Kat said.

"He is, he's the lead singer of the band that Kenzo is in." Riley said.

"Oh." Lila smiled a little. "He's in a band..."

"Yes, anyway..." Riley looked at me.

"He gave me a ride home last night. He was just being a good friend." I said softly.

Riley nodded. "I just don't want you to move fast. It's ok to take time and process everything."

"Don't worry, I'm not going to jump from guy to guy like that." I nodded.

"I'm glad you are meeting new people, though, especially ones that have the same interests as you." Riley smiled.

"What do you know about Hiro?" Lila asked, looking at Riley.

"Not much, Jay always said that Hiro is reserved and that he has a brother. That's about it."

"He can be sarcastic..." I said softly.

"You've talked with him?"

"After he took me home." I nodded. "We talked a little. He crashed on mom's couch."

"Oh really?" Kat said with a smile.

I nodded. "He reminded me that I don't have to talk to Brody right away either."

"True, you don't have to right now." Riley nodded.

"I don't even want to see him today..." I sighed.

"You can do this. We got your back." Amy said. I nodded, and we walked inside the school.

I walked through the hall quietly. Owen walked right over to me and hugged me. "I'm so sorry."

"This isn't your fault, Owen. I will be ok." I hugged him back.

Owen shook his head. "I'm pretty pissed off with him. Hell, we all are."

"Really? Jay and Bailey, too?"

"Yup."

"Hey girly, how are you holding up?" Ian asked as he walked over to Kat.

Shining My WorldOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara