Chapter 28

Hiro wrapped his arms tightly around me as he tilted his head and took control of the kiss. His tongue touched my bottom lip, and I allowed him to slip his tongue in my mouth. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed my body against his. Our lips moved together as our kiss became more passionate until we heard someone whistel. Hiro and I both looked to the right and saw Ruka grinning. “Damn bro! Get it!” he cheered.

Hiro shook his head, then looked down slightly as he smiled. “My brother…”

I giggled as I looked at Hiro. “You said you guys celebrate each other’s happiness and successes.”

Hiro chuckled. “That I did.” his dark eyes met mine. “So?”

“So?” I repeated with a smile.

“Does this mean I can officially call you my girl?” Hiro asked.

I smiled as I stared into his dark eyes. My heart felt full of happiness. I knew I said I wanted to heal more, but I can’t deny the feelings that are continuously growing for Hiro. “Yes.” I said softly.
Hiro smiled as he placed his hand gently on my cheek and pressed his lips to mine. I smiled through our kiss. “Sky…” Brody got our attention.

“Yes?” I asked.

“What are you doing?” Brody asked.

“Oh, she’s kissing her boyfriend.” Hiro said as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

Brody glared at Hiro for a moment. “I thought you and him were just friends?”

“We were. It changed.” I said. “Brody, just stop… I’m not having this conversation with you anymore. I’m done. I’m with Hiro now, and that’s that.”

Brody huffed as he looked down. “I made a mistake…”

“You cheated on her dude.” Hiro said. “You got pissed because she didn’t want to stay at your place, so you got drunk and chose to take a girl to the bed.”

Brody glared at Hiro. “Don’t act like you know the situation. You weren’t there.”

Hiro chuckled as he shook his head. “You’re right, I wasn’t there. I was sitting outside with Sky.” Brody stared at Hiro sternly. “Yeah, I noticed that she went outside, alone. I followed her while you were too busy getting drunk and taking that chick to the bedroom.”

“Shut up…” Brody said sternly.

“You forgot all about Sky for some chick that only wanted in your pants to make her own boyfriend jealous, and you let her.” Hiro said as he stepped in front of me.

“Hiro…” I said as I softly grabbed his arm.

“You chose… You chose to hurt Sky. Don’t get pissy because she moved on.” Hiro said sternly.

“Shut up!” Brody tried to swing at Hiro.

Hiro caught his fist and twisted Brody’s arm, making him drop to his knees. “Fighting me won’t make her go back to you, and it won’t change what you did.”

Brody looked up at Hiro. “I love her…”

“How much could you love her if you can easily forget her for some chick?” Hiro asked. “Man, I’m not stupid. I know the shit you did to her. I know because she told me what you did and what Ayden did to her when she was betrayed by you the night of the party.”

Brody clenched his jaw. “I wanted her to hate me! I couldn’t control my temper back then, and I was afraid I was going to be like my old man!” He yelled.

“You’re wasting your time, dudes.” Ruka said. “You fucked up, own that shit. Learn from it and move on. Let the girl be happy. If you really loved her then her happiness would mean more to you than your pathetic attempts to get her back and away from my brother.”

Brody looked at Ruka then at Hiro then slowly stood up. “I do want her to be happy…”

“Doesn’t seem like it.” Ruka said as he folded his arms.

Brody shook his head. “Whatever…” He walked away.

Hiro watched Brody leave before turning to me. I met his dark eyes as he wrapped his arm around my waist. Pheobe walked over to Ruka, grabbing his hand and pulling him to her. Ruka looked towards Hiro. “Have some fun, don’t let him ruin the night.” He spoke in Japansese.

Hiro looked towards Ruka. I looked up at Hiro for a moment then moved his arm from my waist. His dark eyes met mine as I kept my hand in his then grabbed his other hand. “Dance with me?” I asked softly.

Hiro stared into my eyes for a moment as a smile spread across his face. He intertwined his fingers between mine and pulled me into him. “You got it babe.” He said softly as he and I began moving to the beat of the music playing. Hiro gently pressed his forehead to mine. I gently pulled my hands from his and wrapped my arms around his neck. We danced for a while until Hiro softly grabbed my hands. “Come on.” He said softly as he led me away from the dance floor. He grabbed his jacket and put it on then grabbed my hand again as we walked out of the venue.

“Where are we going?” I asked.

He smiled and led me to the car. “I’m taking you to a spot that I like to go to when I want to chill.” We got in his car and it was a quick drive to an apartment complex. He parked his car in the garage next to his bike.

We got out of his car and ran to the complex. He led me up the flight of stairs until we reached the roof. “Why are we on the roof?” I asked with a smile.

We walked to the center of the roof and Hiro laid down. “Lay down and look up.” He pointed.

I laid down next to him then looked up at the sky. “It’s like a bunch of little diamonds in the sky.” I said softly.

“I like to find cool spots to just lay at so I can stare at the stars.” Hiro said softly.

I slowly looked at him. “Really?” I asked.

“Yeah.” Hiro met my eyes. “I find it relaxing.”
I smiled and looked up at the stars. Hiro grabbed my hand, slipping his fingers through mine before bringing my hand to his chest and holding it there. I gasped when I saw a shooting star. “Did you see that?” I asked with excitment.

“I sure did.” Hiro said. “I’ve been wanting to see a shooting star for years and I’m glad I got to share the moment with you.” I met his dark eyes with a warm smile. He rolled onto his side and pressed his lips to mine. I placed my hand on his cheek as our lips moved together. He slowly slid his hand along my thigh. He began to rub me slowly as he watched me. I leaned my head back against the wall as I moaned. His lips found mine for a moment as his fingers moved my panties aside and he pushed two fingers inside.

"Hiro…" I moaned as I looked down towards his hand. He moved his fingers in and out slowly. His lips found my neck again as he moved his fingers in and out a little faster. I moaned a little louder. I met his eyes as he placed his fingers in his mouth for a moment.