Chapter 16

"Fine." I said softly. "I'll give you this one." I said, then walked down the hall.

"Where are you going?" Brody asked.

"Follow and find out." I smiled. Brody caught up and followed me into his room.

"My room, huh?" Brody said softly. "Want me to strip?"

"Brody!" I shook my head and sat on his bed.

"What? Can't blame me for trying, at least." Brody said. "I am taking my shirt off, though." He said, then took his shirt off.

Brody sat on the bed and kicked off his shoes. I moved behind him and got closer. "Brody, do you trust me?" I asked.

Brody sat up straight before looking back at me. "Sky..."

"Do you trust me?" I asked.

"Yes, of course I do... What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to touch your back." I said softly, then placed my hands on his back. "Just relax. I'm not going to hurt you." I said and slowly rubbed his back.

Brody was tense at first, and he slowly relaxed as I rubbed his back. I softly pressed my lips to his scar as I continued to rub his back. "Don't tempt me, Sky."

"I'm sorry." I said softly as I rubbed his back just a little while longer.

Brody looked back at me. "You're the first one to ever touch my back." He turned towards me.

"I am?" I asked softly.

Brody nodded. "My mom, sisters, brother, and the guys can't touch my back."

"I could help with that if you let me." I said softly. "They aren't going to hurt you either."

"I know..." Brody said, then looked down slightly.

I carefully moved closer to him. "Baby steps." I said softly. "You were able to let me do it. Eventually, the people you care about and trust can too."

Brody nodded as he wrapped his arm around my hips and guided me to his lap. I blushed a little as I placed my hands on top of his shoulders. His hands softly rested on my back. "You know... I don't think I saw that little prick at the game." He said softly. "See, I told you I wouldn't get hurt."

"I think that has a little something to do with Richard. You and Ayden are..."

"Don't you dare say it..." Brody said as his body got a little tense. "Owen is my brother. My only brother."

"Brody..." I said softly. Brody gave me a look. "Hear me out for just a moment." I said. Brody let out a deep breath. "You won't be able to deny Ayden as your half brother, but what if this was a chance for you two to finally put the fighting aside every time you two see each other. What if Ayden finally leaves me alone for good?"

"That will be the day pigs fly..." Brody said.

"I'm serious, Brody. He's not thrilled about you being his half brother either, but I don't want to always be looking over my shoulder and fearing the worst..."

Brody took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "I know. Don't expect us to magically be buds, though."

"Getting along and being buds are two different things." I said softly.

"You're seriously going to make us talk shit out, aren't you?" Brody asked.

"It's the first step..." I gave a cute smile.

Brody stared at me with an expressionless look for a long moment. "Fine..." He huffed. "If he throws a punch, I'm knocking that bitch out."

"Fine." I smiled and hugged him tightly.

Brody hugged me back. When our eyes met, his lips found mine. I let Brody take control of our kiss as I placed my hand on the back of his head. Our lips parted and his tongue swiftly entered my mouth.

One of Brody's hand rested on the side of my thigh while the other stayed on my back. Brody softly grabbed one of my hands. He guided my hand down in front of me. Brody broke our kiss, but kept his head close. "This is what you do to me..." He said softly.

I could feel his hardness under my hand. I blushed a little. "Y-You're the one that moved me to your lap..." I said softly.

"I know." Brody said and let go of my hand so I could move it. He moved back further onto the bed then laid me back. Brody glided his hand down my thigh as he lowered his body down to mine. He slowly pressed his lips to mine with passion.

I felt the bed sink close to my sides where Brody pressed his hands into the bed. I realized that when Brody moved his hips, pressing his hardness against me, I didn't feel any pain. But, would I feel it in the morning? Would it be worth it? I told Brody I wasn't ready, but I don't know how long Brody could hold off. Hell, I don't know how long I can hold off.

Brody made this so damn hard and tempting. It's not like this was my first time... I've done it, but this was clearly the first time it was with Brody. The school's most popular guy and the team's star quarterback is here with me, kissing me, and getting close to doing something else...

Is this even real? Brody broke our kiss and softly kissed down along my neck. He moved his hips again and I could feel his hardness again. I bit my bottom lip for a moment. "Brody..." I breathed.

His blue eyes met mine as he lifted his head. "Want me to stop?" He asked softly.

"No..." I said softly.

"Are you sure?" Brody asked.

"I'm sure." I leaned up pressing my lips to his. Brody was caught off guard for a moment, but eventually gained control of our kiss. He slowly lifted up the shirt I was wearing. He kept our kiss going as the shirt was all the way up now. I felt Brody's hand touch my waist then slowly glided up.